Chapter 4

•Megan•

I woke up to the sounds of cries. It sounded to manly to be Lenas so that made me nervous.

Why is Tyler crying?

I quickly hopped off the couch and searched for the source of the sound.

I found Tyler and Lena in my room and they were both crying. I feared that Tyler might've told Lena about Liam, or Lena did something bad and got in trouble and started crying then Tyler being sympathetic for her, started to cry as well.

But nope, they were watching charlottes web and were at the part where Charlotte died.

"How's the movie." I laughed.

Tyler crying over a children's movie had to be the funniest thing ever.

He quickly composed himself then got off the couch that was next to my bed.

"It's so sad mommy, the spider died again."

According to Lena, Charlotte died about 80 times because she constantly watches this god damn movie and I don't know how she knows how to work my television.

"The movie is good, not sad at all I wasn't crying." Tyler wiped the tear from his eye.

I began laughing even harder at his failed attempt at hiding his emotions. I ended of on the floor leaning against my door laughing even harder.

My laughing session was cut short by Tyler's phone ringing.

"Oh so now this bitch wants to return my calls." Tyler mumbled under his breath.

"No cussing in my house! Bad boy!" Lena grabbed her bear and blanket and stomped towards Tyler and smacked his butt.

I am shocked at how fast Lena grew customary to Tyler. She's already smacking his butt.

Tyler gently shoved Lena and she laughed.

"Yes Liam?" Tyler said his name loud enough so I could hear clearly.

I wanted to scream from excitement, I quickly ran to Tyler to try and snatch the phone, but he put his hand out in front of him gently pushing me away. He then motioned me to wait.

"Mommy!" Lena shouted for no reason.

I placed my pointer finger on my lips to signal her to shh.

"Oh that's your daughter." Tyler said.

"Yes I am with Megan."

"No I wasn't out here looking for her! I was at a fucking fune-"

"Lena the phone." Tyler handed Lena his phone.

I felt my heart rate increase. This was definitely not the way I wanted Lena to be introduced to her father. I wanted them to see each other in person. This is all happening to quick.

"Put the phone on speaker Lena." I told her.

She turned the screen on and pressed the speaker button. I was a little shocked because she never even touched a phone, but then again it's common sense.

"She already has your brains." Tyler laughed.

And that's a bad thing, idiot?

~Liam~

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

When Tyler told me that little girl that yelled mommy in the background was my daughter, I almost fainted.

I also almost got trampled by these fat asses because they got so hype. Julia was the first one to plop on my bed, then Kyle, then Brent.

To be honest, I felt a ping of jealousy swarm my body when Tyler implied that he was with Megan. Like at first, I thought he lied and flew out here for Megan. But thankfully he came out here for the funeral because he was debating on staying home, however we convinced him to leave.