...

as many of you know, over the summer, i was with a girl named Olivia.   she was a sweet girl. kind and caring. easy to love. i was happy with her.

but then, she left. no warning. just gone.

i waited. i waited for her to come back. for almost 5 months.

after a month or two I started loosing hope that she was coming back.

then i started falling for a friend. we talked about getting together. that didn't work out. i was devastated.

by this point, i had lost all hope in her coming back. and i was afraid.

i hate being alone. i appreciate solitude, of course. but i believe I suffer from Anuptaphobia. It's the fear of being single. I've said something about this to you all before.

i was loosing hope in everything. then one of my really good friends asked me a question i never thought he would. It came randomly, out of the blue

"DO YOU LIKE ME?" He sent to me.

i had never given it any thought. but since he asked, i did think about it. i hadn't realized myself that i had been falling for him since day one.  long story short, later that month we got together.

and now here i am today. im afraid again. i haven't talked to him in almost a week. his stepsister has taken his phone from him. I've tried reasoning with her but, well I'll be blunt, she's being a jerk.

I've tried to be polite to her. but all I've gotten in response is her calling me pathetic, and a looser. she's told me to break up with him and that he doesn't love me. but i refuse to believe her.

i know my boyfriend and i know he loves me.

now, i have something to say to Emily, his stepsister
Emily, you call me pathetic and a looser. I'm not affected by these words. because i know if you have to attack me, you have insecurities about yourself and your truly the pathetic one. going after a girl you barely know. i know and trust the man i love. and nothing you say or do can change that. so say all you want. i still love him.
-heartxbreakr-

sorry everyone just had to get some stuff off my chest :)