My other books!

I really hope everyone enjoyed reading Silently Falling!!! I went to a lot of trouble writing it, and it's amazing the viewer turnout it received, especially since it was my first book.

Be sure to follow my Instagram and TikTok accounts where I post publishing updates, behind-the-scenes looks into my writing, writing tips, and bonus chapters for some of my books!

Below you will find my 4 other books currently on Wattpad:

Memory Lane

Laura Laurier was spontaneous. She was a passenger on the ride of life, uncaring of the turns she took. She just followed wherever the road led her. Until one fateful drive, where giving up control cost her nearly everything.

After refusing to drive on a trip home from dinner with her parents, Laura's father stepped into the driver's seat and drove down a path that he and her mother would never come back from. Now, forced by the pitfalls of life to move in with her Aunt June, Uncle Tim, and cousin Allen in Bennington, Vermont, Laura has taken the wheel and refuses to give it up ever again.

At her new school, Laura is determined to start over. In order to pretend like her past never happened, no one can know why she needed to move to Bennington.

Jesse Ashford was always in control. In the ride of life, he jumped in the driver's seat to speed down his path, trying his best to outrun his past. Once a close friend of Allen and his friend group, Jesse has since pulled away and now sticks to himself.

Outrunning their pasts leads to them running into each other, and when Laura and Jesse's roads cross, Laura tries to steer clear of him. However, Jesse is drawn to the mystery that surrounds the new girl in town.

Now, Laura has to decide if she can remain in control while opening up to Jesse, or if the only way to escape her past is to stay in her own lane.

*Ongoing. You can find Memory Lane on Wattpad under my profile!

Fight For Her

Her life seems perfect. His is tearing apart at the seams.

From the outside, being the heir to a million-dollar auto repair company, the girlfriend to the school's quarterback, and admired by her peers, means Scarlet Tucker's life seems perfect. But after the tragic death of her brother, every day is a struggle to keep up appearances―especially with her boyfriend, who cares more about his reputation than about Scarlet's feelings.

When Scarlet accidentally slams into her school's resident bad-boy-slash-outcast, Elijah Black, in the hallway, he shakes up more than her notebooks. Scarlet's heard rumors about Elijah, but she's drawn to him because they share the same sorrow―they've both lost a brother. As they grow closer, Elijah lets Scarlet into his hidden life of underground fighting, where long-buried secrets that impact both of their lives unravel. Before long, Elijah and Scarlet are in too deep to turn back, and the only way they'll survive is to stick together.

*Completed. You can find Fight For Her on Wattpad under my profile, as well as in any bookstore near you! It is published in English, Italian, and Russian.

Love, Anonymous

Reagan Holt was about as average as a high school student could be. She didn't play any sports, didn't participate in the popular activities, and wasn't the girl all the boys chased after.

All except one boy.

He wrote her a letter every week. Each letter described something new for him to love about her. Whether it was how beautiful her laugh was or how his heart swelled with every smile she gave, he never failed to write how he felt.

So the two should be together, right?

That's the way Reagan wants it, but there's just one problem. He signs his letters

"Love,
            Anonymous."

Now add an obnoxious, conceited, sex god into the equation and you get a teenage girl confused on who really loves her. The sweet, tender written anonymous lover, or the cocky, ignorant asshole?

*Completed. You can find Love, Anonymous on Wattpad under my profile.

His Game

To be considered a player, you must have some sort of game. It must be played by your own rules and on your own terms.

The most important part? You can't lose.

His game was easy to play.

Until she came along.

*Completed. You can find His Game on Wattpad under my profile.