Chapter 16

Kynae P.O.V

I got up with a heavy heart ...I didn't know what to do anymore ....but I got up because I knew that staying in bed all day wasn't going to be good for me or the baby...

I went to the bathroom to get ready knowing that I. Had to go to this cook out mama had or should would beat my ass. .....I word a pretty sundress and some flats...as simple as it could be ...

I went to my car and drove to mamas. House where I saw many cars parked around the block and loud music coming from the back..I got out my car and walked to the door opening it and entering....mama don't ever lock her door....

I walked to the kitchen spotting mama and some of her friends ...I greeted them and hugged mama .. ..
"Hey mama how are you I missed.you.."I said to her...
"Ohhh ...my baby I missed u so much u got so big". She said while rubbing my tummy..

After talking to her I walked out and met with the bros and my girls ...I really missed ..them and oh lord the devil about to try me today I saw king and his how sitting at the table to...

"Hey babymama"Scooby said while he hugged me and kissed my cheek with his ugly extra ass...the others hugged me as well..

I ignored king and his rat and sat conversing with my girl when i heard Trisha and herr friend pointing and whisperin about me ....
I got up and walked to her with my best friend following right behind me .....i went up to hoeisha and got in her face and said. ..
"Bitch why the fuck u whispering and pointing at me ..I'm here speak the fuck up"....

"Ain't nobody starin at you... And I was staring at ur fat ass and that ugly creature in ur stomach"she said while she and her friend laugh....before anybody could stop me I punched the fucked out of her ...about to hit her again but I got picked up and rushed into the house but I saw my bitch Brit beating her ass. ...I smiled that's my hitta. .

I got pushed into the bathroom and sat on the counter top ..looking up to see King starin at me with fire in his eyes...OH SHIT...

"HAVE YOU FUCKING LOST YOUR MIND. ..you forgot ur stupid ass was pregnant"he shouted in my face ...

I was pissed as fuckk.."didn't you fucking hear what she was calling my child ..that bitxh deserved it"..i shouted right back at him..

He looked at me and grabbed my chin .."bring ur time down and watch who the fuck u talking.."..he said while he hiked my dress up and slid my panties to the side ....I didn't even have time to protest before he shoved himself deep inside of me .earning a moan from me ....
He kept on giving me long strokes....fuckingg me hard on that counter..

"Oh shit urghhh ....I'm so close please""....I whisper screamed in his ear while clawing at his back....
Shit ..I couldnt take it ....omg ...

"Let go " he said while letting go inside of me while I screamed out his name cummin on his dick..writhing in his hold...

He pulled himself out of me...kissed my lips
"I bet your ass would think twice about talking to me like that again...next time you gone get fucked up"....he said while zippin up his pants...

"Get your ass up...clean yourself and take your ass home ... "he said before walking out the door leaving me in a state of shock...