Pocky Game

With the amount of junk food that Hoseok, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were carting through your door when you opened it, you could run a corner store from your front porch for the rest of your life and be well off.
Jae clapped in excitement whenever she saw Hobi loaded down with her favorite snacks because he knew her so well. You also saw, with some satisfaction, that Taehyung and Jin managed to grab all of your favorites as well. Behind them came Namjoon, whose arms were overly full with soda bottles, Yoongi, who was too lazy to carry anything at all, and Hani and Jimin attached at the hip.
Hani walked past you without a glance, as if she owned the house and was waiting to be treated like a queen. She eyed the decorations and homey decor with distaste.
"How cute," she simpered, batting her long fake eyelashes at you.
Jimin was silent. Both of you avoided looking at each other.
You realization was too fresh to even attempt a civil conversation with him tonight, especially when Hani was around.
Jae skipped up next to you, giving Hani a tolerant glance and Jimin a tight smile.
"Glad you guys could make it," she said dryly.
Jimin seemed suprised by her colder attitude toward him, frowning at Jae.
After your confession to her yesterday, you had spilled all of the dirty little details of your situation with a Jimin to her. Deeming that the both of you were idiots who couldn't see what was right in front of them, she had made a vow to protect you from the needy hybrid and his evil girlfriend for the rest of your lives.
You appreciated that.
Jae took your arm and pulled you into the living room, everyone else trailing behind you. There were ten pillows spread out on the floor in a circle, centered around two plastic cups with white paper strips sticking out of them. There was a stack of board games off the the side also, and your television was connected to a game console with six controllers.
"Look!" Jae squealed. She plopped down onto one of the pillows, motioning everyone else to sit. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook lunged for three of the controllers, instantly turning on a game and starting to play. Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon settled on the couch to watch, Jin's lap overflowing with snacks. Jimin took a seat on the second couch and Hani, instead of sitting beside him, climbed to sit on his lap.
You rolled your eyes and looked away, the sight making you both jealous and sad. You all ignored them.
Jae pouted and looked at you.
"I had a plan," she whined. "We were gonna play truth or dare!"
You collapsed on the floor beside your cousin to watch the boys play. "It's okay," you told her. "We have all night. We can play later."
Hoseok and Taehyung's screams raised collective laughter around the room as they played. Jungkook repeatedly defeated both of the older boys, simply giving them a smug smile whenever he manage to snatch first place. The eight of you played around until it was late and dark outside, ignoring the extra two people who ruined the mood. Jimin kept trying to play games or join in Jin's food fest on the couch, but Hani would inevitably follow along and drive off any boys nearby.
You tried to pay no attention to it, but you could tell he was miserable. Pity and compassion swelled up in you and you snatched the game controller out of Jungkook's hand.
He whined and reached for it.
"Lets play truth or dare," you said. The tv screen went black as you turned it off, forcing them to comply with your request.
"But-" Hoseok started to complain.
"Jae set it up for us," you said, cutting him off. You might have been angry at Jimin, but you also felt bad for isolating him. "Let's play."
Everyone chose a cushion in the circle as Jae explained the rules.
Her eyes were sparkling in excitement and she was waving around the paper strips. "Everyone takes two," she told you. "Write down a question on one, and a dare on the other." There were a couple moments of silence, broken only by the rustling of paper as you followed her instructions and placed the strips back into the cups.
"Okay," Jae said with an evil grin. "Who's gonna go first?"

***

"Oh my g- they won't actually do it, right?"
Everyone stared in rapture as Taehyung and Hoseok slowly inched closer to each other, both of their faces folded into grimaces.
In Hoseok's left hand was a strip of paper that had forced them into their current position.
Spin the bottle. Kiss your partner.
The culprit had even drawn a winky face next to the words. Poor Hoseok spun the bottle and ended up with a dismayed Taehyung in front of him. There was no way on earth they could force themselves to kiss.
You made eye contact with Yoongi, laughing as he winked at you.
The older boy creeped up behind his oblivious friends with a mischievous smile. He slowly raised his hands to hover behind each of their heads. With Hoseok and Tae so focused on not making contact with each other, they didn't notice Yoongi as he placed a hand on the back of their heads and smashed their mouths together.
Everyone roared with shocked, horrified laughter.
Hoseok and Taehyung were immediately across the room from each other, Taehyung spasming like he had been electrocuted and Hoseok wiping his lips in horrified silence.
Jungkook winked at you in the midst of all of the chaos.
"I recorded it. Blackmail," he whispered, waving his phone at you. You giggled.
"Okay, okay!" Jae yelled. "Now that Taeseok has been established, Y/N's turn!"
You laughed and leaned forward, hesitating between the truth strips and the dare strips.
"Be brave," Yoongi teased.
Acknowledging him, you grinned and plucked a dare.
Spin the bottle and play the Pocky game.
The Pocky game.
You glanced up in disgust. "Okay, who's writing all of these 'spin the bottle' dares?!"
Taehyung, Yoongi, and Namjoon all raised their hands, completely and totally unashamed. Jae giggled and patted your knee in a comforting gesture.
Groaning, you grabbed the bottle that Hoseok used and placed it in the center of the circle.
Please don't be Hani, you chanted in your head. The glass was cold under your fingers as you bent your wrist and pushed the bottles edge hard.
It spun like a top, circling everyone in the group multiple times before beginning to slow down. All ten of you stared with bated breath as it gradually ceased moving.
The breath was knocked out of you all at once.
Jimin stared at the bottle tip, all of the color drained from his face, but his eyes were on fire.
"What?" Hani shrieked. "No, pick someone else!"
"Rules are rules," Yoongi said dryly. "Besides, its not like they're making out, right Jiminie?" The older boy sent a knowing smile at Jimin.
The two of you were silent as Jin dug through the snacks to draw out a box of strawberry Pocky sticks.
The oldest held up a single stick to Jimin, who delicately took it between his teeth and eyed you. Both of you scooted into the middle of the circle.
Jimin placed his hands on the floor, leaning forward imploringly with smoky eyes that you thought were a bit inappropriate, considering his girlfriend sitting a few feet away. Hani was steaming.
You were terrified. Before, it had been Jimin's temporary insanity that brought the two of you together, and he was just your best friend.
Now he was so much more than that.
With a pounding hearth, you leaned forward and took the other end of the stick between your teeth.
"You know the drill," Jae said. "Whoever breaks first loses. Ready?"
Breathing in deeply, you tried to calm your mind and body. All you had to do was avoid eye contact with the boy in front of you. Easy, right?
"Go."
Your eyes were locked together immediately as both you and Jimin slowly began to inch your mouths forward on the stick. The strawberry flavoring was sweet, but you bet his mouth was sweeter. With every millimeter, Hani and your fight with him began to disappear from your mind and all you could see were his beautiful yellow eyes and his full lips, headed straight for yours.
Oh goodness. I don't think I can do this.
You were too close now, almost touching, but there was still a bit of the stick left. Jimin tilted his head to get a better angle, letting his lips rest lightly on yours in a slight kiss. You didn't move, half scared and half excited.
Jimin applied more pressure to your mouth, causing you to release the last tiny out of Pocky from between your teeth.
For the briefest second you were simply together.
Embracing each other with open mouths, you couldn't help the tiny whimper that slipped out because this...this was the man you loved.
The man you loved, who didn't love you.
You might never get to kiss him again.
His lips guided your to a close, gently applying suction to your lower lip before drawing away completely.
"Oppa?" came Hani's enraged voice from behind you. Everyone else was silent.
Your gaze was locked with Jimin's, your heart screaming at him from inside.
I love you, I love you, I love you so stinking much why can't you just love me?
Jimin exhaled heavily, leaning away from you.
"I win," he announced quietly, and returned to his seat.
You nodded blankly and whispered, "Yeah. You win."

[A/N]
Unedited, sorry. But for real, I love Pocky sticks so much.
Pleas comment, vote and share.
Thanks for the read!
❤PB