Chapter 3 - The Leaders

⬆️Katia's stunning dress (though I picture it in blue, seeing as many of you are right in saying it resembles a wedding dress) and hair and what I think would be Katia and Roxana's theme song, just for fun!

Chapter 3 - The Leaders (Edited)

The Moon Goddess had escorted me to the room and showed me where my luggage was so that I could unpack all of my belongings and get settled in. I'd been taking out some of my clothes when I'd heard a light knock on the door.

"Come in!" I called.

A small girl with milk chocolate skin stood in the hallway. She looked to be my age though, compared to me, she was tiny. "Have any sugar, neighbor?" She asked.

I looked at her with my eyebrows raised in utter confusion until she laughed. "I'm just kidding!" She exclaimed, "I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm Myra Blanc. I'm going to be the person you call for everything and anything." She said cheerfully. "Most would call me a maid, but I prefer caretaker." She winked.

I chuckled, fascinated by this small woman, and held my hand out. "I'm Katia, but I think you know that. It's nice to meet you."

She'd taken it. "Well, I just came in to see if you needed any help, my Luna." She'd said dramatically, fluttering her hand through the air in mock-reverence.

I laughed. "Um. . . That would be wonderful, actually, my dear Lady." I said, mimicking her voice. We both laughed while I invited her into my room to help me finish unpacking.

^*^

When we finish it was around 8:00 AM. I looked at Myra to see her putting the empty suitcase under my bed. She flashed me a pearly-white smile as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"By the way, you're going to be eating lunch with the leaders at 12:00 PM. The chefs want to know what you'd like them to prepare for the leaders." She relayed.

"I think I'll go down there and see what they can make. Maybe choose something elegant like lobster or some crap like that." I state, shutting my trap as I looked over at Myra, prepared to apologize.

"From the moment I'd stepped into this room I wondered when you'd stop it with the formal language, and there it finally is!" She exclaimed, laughing. I smiled at her, following as she lead the way to the kitchen.

As I walked in, all of the chefs saw me and bowed their heads in respect while my response ended up being a small, bashful smile. She led me to another part of the kitchen where we'd found a boy who looked to be around my age too.

He'd been holding stacks that looked taller than him of seemed to be cookbooks, one in each arm. In a second, one had been about to drop.

I moved swiftly and quickly —faster than my mind could register— and caught the stack in one of my hands.

With the other stackk still blocking his vision he'd started to say, "Thank you-" His mouth dropped open and his eyes had gone wide. "I-I'm so sorry Luna." He stuttered, going to bow and dropping the rest of the books which I caught in my other hand.

His cheeks flushed red as he quickly straightened himself up and looked down at me —considering he was about 6'2— still blushing.

I let out a small laugh, "It's alright Nathan."

He looked at me, his mouth open again but this time in bewilderment. "H-how d-did you k-know my n-name?" He asked. I looked at him for a second, wondering the same thing, then remembered what the moon goddess had told me about how I'd know a lot about my pack without actually knowing I knew it.