Untitled Part 1

Ivory Unique King is a stripper who goes by her middle name Unique, she looks of course just that. Being half black and Japanese with a body to kill for puts her ahead of the game. Only Unique has goals and ambitions of becoming a super model. However, lack of support from family and friends made it hard for her being completely on her own. Unable to love or trust anyone, going off what she has already encountered. Only making Unique's goals in life somewhat even harder to accomplished. Unique meets Sin the director of a well-known modeling agency in New York city and falls for not only the job. Sin is every females dream of having yet off limits. Sin's ex-girlfriend Champaign is more than just a pretty face. She also is beyond crazy and will do any and everything to keep Sin to herself. As for competition Sin is somewhat a nightmare to the game. His modeling agency is ranked in the top five of rising supermodels. As his street name ringed bells in churches. Although, Unique has a chance of a lifetime ahead of her. Does she take the chance that comes with her only pass of making it? Or walk away because she can't have it all? As for Sin, As you blow up your enemies show up, this means someone of his past was back and looking to take his spot. The only problem he was having was slipping back into his old ways. They said blood is thicker than water, well Sin finds out which family member was willing to test this theory.