1.19 - Happy Wedding Anniversary

Weeks passed by, but things were not seeming to calm down. Dad was furious by my behaviour and so was Marie and Will. Marie even banged the plates in front of me to show how disappointed she was in me. If I have ever felt alone that would be now. Nobody is here to whom I can talk to now. Only I talk to Ian, occasionally and I still do tie his ties. I can't seem to stop myself from doing that. Maybe I'm afraid someday I have to let him go fully.

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

I know it sound cliché to write a diary and address it as dear, but I'm sick. Sick of me not able to talk to somebody about my feelings.

It's September now. I used to love Septembers as it's the month were it pours heavily and I can get soaked up and play as much as I can, but now as I sit near my window watching the water hit the glass and fall down with a cup of brewing coffee, I don't seem to feel happy. Maybe that's because 11 months are over.

4 months since anyone talked to me except Aiden keeping tabs on me. Emily refused to talk to me as she doesn't agree with me doing what I'm doing. She thought in the span of 12 months Ian will fall for me and we will have our happily ever after. I use to believe in those until now but I'm happy for her. Happy that she cleared out her differences with Drake and now their relationship is pretty progressive. As for Ian and Ashley they only seemed to grow closer and closer by each passing day.

Part of me just wants to end it. End all this torment and free myself from all this sadness I have pent up in me and then I think I'm not a loser. I will fight till the end though the fight is with me giving in to my weak side I will do it. I will stay strong till the end.

Ian tried to talk to me. Trying to ask me the reason I'm avoiding him. What should I say to him?

That 'Hey I was coming to you to express my undying love for you and saw you sucking faces with my sister and yes, that broke me'. I can't be in this house or any other place and watch them go hand in hand and smile at each other like they are the only couples in this entire world. I know this is the first and the last time I'm writing a diary but I want to say something that I never said out loud.

I love you Ian, I will always love you, forever.

~~~~~~

I looked in front of me and dusted my summer dress. I sighed for what felt liked the hundredth time today. I looked at my phone again as the date and time flashed at me.

28th October 2017.

It's done. One year is over. I have to let him go now. Today I was planning on meeting a lawyer to talk to him about our divorce procedure. I'll make one of those where you have a private hearing and you get divorced with just one signature. No delay.

I took my purse and walked down the stairs only to stop in my tracks.

Ian sat on the couch with Ashley stuck to his side and three men dressed elegantly in suit sat beside them. Ian might have saw someone walking down the stairs through his peripheral vision as he snapped his head at my direction and his once beautiful blue eyes were empty.