Family night

Bonnie's pov

I woke up and realized I had no clothes on and felt an arm around me. I looked over to see that the arm belonged to Klaus. I remembered last night and smiled. I felt better and I was happy he allowed me to take control because my previous boyfriends were always on top. Klaus brought me so much pleasure.

I straddled him as he slept and kissed his cheek then lips. I was about to pull away but he kissed back. At one point the kiss turned into a rough make out session and was stopped by a knock on the door. Klaus was rubbing my slit with his dick as I moaned. They knocked again and this time there was a sound of a screaming baby. "Come in" Klaus yelled after covering us.

Klaus's pov

We seen Elijah walk in with a crying Bekah and he placed her on the bed "I didn't see anything" he said and walked out. Bonnie grabbed Bekah and she smiled. "Hi baby. How is miss Bekah this fine morning" Bonnie asked and Bekah squealed. Just then Eli ran in and jumped on the bed "Daddy. Daddy. I start school on Monday. Please don't let them take me. I stay home with you" he said and hugged me. "Hey your Eli right?" Bonnie asked "yeah" he said "did you know that in kindergarten you get to take naps and make friends and colour" she told him and he smiled "really?" He asked and she nodded. "I like to take naps and make fwiends" he said and then ran out of the room "I go school!!" He yelled and Bonnie smiled.

Bonnie's phone rang and her smiled dropped. She answer "Elena" she said "Bonnie where are you. Our plan failed. Caroline couldn't find Klaus last night and I couldn't find their mom" she said and Bonnie smiled a little bit when she heard that. I took the phone from Bonnie "hello Elena. You know I really was distracted last night but did you know that if I die so does Damon, Stefan and Caroline. So kill your friends but Bonnie's mine so stop using her and hurting her because of your selfishness or I'm going to have to be a little selfish and keep Bonnie all to myself forever. Fortunately I don't think she would mind." I said and hung up. Bonnie smiled at me and hugged my side.

"Would you like to join me for dinner tonight love?" I asked her "how about you bring Eli and Bekah to my house tonight and I will make dinner for us?" She compromised "how about I take you home and bring them and we can have a fun day all day and forget our lives?" I smirked and she smiled nodding. "I will get Eli ready you get Bekah and her baby bag together" I say and she nods.

I brought her to the kids room and got Eli dressed in jean shorts and a white shirt with a little leather jacket. He brushed his teeth and comb his hair.

I see Bonnie carrying Bekah who was wearing a onesie with 'I'm mean when woken but my daddy's worse' written across it. I smiled and took Eli's hand and we went downstairs "see you later" Bonnie said and Kol smirked "mhm" and Bonnie blushed.

***

Me and Bonnie put Bekah and Eli down for a nap and were making spaghetti.
I took the spoon and let her taste the sauce "it could use more salt" she said and I nod.

***

We sat down and placed Eli across from me and Bonnie had Bekah on her lap "do you want to try your daddy's spaghetti sauce?" She asked Bekah and used a spoon to let her taste it. Bekah clapped and opened her mouth for the spoon.

After eating we watched Transformers and Bonnie and I talked with my arm around her and Eli and Bekah on the floor.

After the movie I kissed Bonnie. "Klaus, We can't. My friends won't like it and will hate me for seeing you" she said and I kissed her again "do you like me?" I ask and she nodded "do you want to keep doing this?" I asked and she smiled "yes" "will you be mine?" I say hopefully and she attacked me.  She straddled me and kissed me passionately. I felt eyes on me and pulled away "what's wrong?" She asked "eyes" I say and she was confused then we looked over to see Bekah sucking her pacifier holding out the wooden toy I gave her and giving it to Bonnie.

Bonnie took it and pick up Bekah "hello sweetie. Thank you. Do you want a bottle? Yeah daddy will get you a bottle won't he?" She said and looked at me. I got up and made a bottle for Bekah. I brought it back and gave it to Bonnie. "She won't eat without me showing her my vampire face" I tell her and she smiled. I made the face and Bonnie looked at me. She put the bottle down and touched my face. She drew patterns on it and my face slowly morphed back to human form. She smiled biting her lip and kissed me. "Mhhhaa" Bekah complained and Bonnie smiled. "You want num nums" she said and placed the bottle in her mouth. Bekah ate and watched Bonnie and I confused as we made funny faces at her. She clapped and finished drinking then I burped her and she had to cuddle between us because she fussed every time it was just one of us. Bonnie cuddled into my side and smiled. "Goodnight Niklaus" she said and I smiled "goodnight love"