| FOUR: HEARTBREAK GIRL

CHAPTER FOUR:HEARTBREAK GIRL

CHAPTER FOUR:
HEARTBREAK GIRL

            The library had always been a place of comfort for the Fitzgerald girl. With its long, tall bookcases and dust covered books with magnificent covers and even more wondrous tales inside, there was no wonder why she loved the place.

         But one thing she didn't like about the amazing place she liked to think of as her third home was the fact that she had to do homework there, ruining a little part of the magic that went with it. But it really was her fault. She was the one who decided not to be the best student she could and do her homework, pushing it off until the last moment. It was no wonder why Professor Snape hated her.

         It wasn't that she absolutely loathed the class, Potions was a very important course, she simply hated the teacher and the directions. Sometimes, they made no sense, and other times she followed the carefully and correctly, yet she still caused the mixture to explode. Ever since that experience, she had given up on the subject and often went to Corey for the answers to all of the homework and outline for her own essays.

         (Corey was much more responsible and loved doing his homework and others because he often made a profit from it.)

         (The business was called Corey's Homework and Essays!)

         ("Your homework and essays done two days in advance for only a small price of one knuckle or a free butterbeer!")

         (Warning: Corey will not do your Transfiguration homework because McGonagall knows about the business and has agreed to let it still stand as long as her class is not included.)

         Sometimes, she really wished that she let the boy do her homework as well, but she knew that Corey actually cared about her education and wanted her to do it herself – something she didn't like about him. Nonetheless, she found herself hunched over her Potions book with a quill without ink in her hand a look of confusion on her face. A sigh escaped her lips as well as she looked up from the dreadful questions.

         How many crushed lavenders are used to make the Dissimulato Iuvenale Potion?

         Merlin, how she hated Potions! Why would she need to know this little fact? Unlike some evil wizards, she didn't want to use a potion to make her have a façade of being young. No, she wanted to age, to grow old and say that she had not been killed in her youth...unlike, well, unlike her parents.

         No, the Youthful Disguise Potion would do her no good in the future. And she didn't realty find it in herself to look up the answer, even though it was easier than the others.

         Moving on, she found herself looking at another potion she didn't find herself ever using.

         What is the special ingredient of the Polyjuice Potion?