...and then there were two

I was left alone with Leon.

SHIT

Shit!Shit!Double shit!! Triple shit!

Him

Me

Alone

Fuck no

Maybe I can slip away without him noticing.

If only I was that lucky but alas I am not.

He and I stare at each other for what feels like an eternity. He smiles at me and I try my best to give him one but I am pretty sure it made me look constipated.

What was I to do? Just walk away Nandy ! Walk away!!!

But it was so hard to look away from his eyes. They were stunning, alluring and so fucking captivating it was hard to look away.

I was simply stuck but then his eyes suddenly shifted to my throat .

And it struck me like lightning that those beautiful eyes had been staring at me while he had choked my throat . They had started at me while I had been gasping for air.

It was like cold water from the artic had been thrown on me.

The fear, the helplessness and the tears from that night started to creep up.
I felt so nauseated and dizzy.

I wanted to get away from him, away from everything .

It was too much for me . My sister and my friend had left me alone with this monster.

Alone.

At this moment I would rather been with Max then Leon.

His presence was suffocating me. It was too much .
He was too much.

Suddenly I felt cold , so cold that I could feel goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Nanette" my name feels like an insult coming from his mouth.

Still I answered with a nod. I felt like a fucking dog eager to please her master. But it was better than being choked.

Is it? My conscience snarled.

Yes it is I couldn't just give up like my mother had. I had my sister to protect.

And

As much as it hurt to admit my self respect wasn't worth much compared to my sister's well being.

"Does it hurt?" he asks pointing to my throat. His eyes reveal no emotion. They just stare back at my brown ones.

Yes my heart and my soul they hurt, so fucking much that I can't fucking breathe .

I wanted to curse up a storm, yell at him and make him feel the same pain that I had felt but I just bit my tongue and replied with a "No" in a small whisper.

He came closer a bit too close for my comfort but I didn't dare to take a step back.

My heart was in my throat as his fingers gently tucked a stray tendril of my hair behind my ear.

It was getting harder to breathe, he was all muscle . He could easily hurt me and the fact that I couldn't understand just what the hell he was thinking of doing which scared me shitless.
His hands gently touching my skin made my heart beat accelerate alarmingly.
Why was he being so gentle? This wasn't him.

But suddenly his gentle touch turned to a brutal one as he crushed my cheeks within his hand.

And he is back to being himself.
Beautifully brutal, I thought to myself.
" You don't look at me like that." He remarks.
"I-i,umm" I stutter, look at him how? I was pretty sure whenever I had looked at him I had concealed my pure hatred and utter disgust towards him perfectly. I guess not.

"The way your sister looks at Maximus" he answers my question with out me having to even ask.

The way she looks at him?
oh yes!
Her eyes literally shoot hearts for him.

So Leon noticed this, it was kind of really obvious but why the fuck did he care?
"She has adored him since we were kids" I reply without stuttering this time.

But his hold on my jaw doesn't slacken in the least instead his other hand harshly tugs at my hair and I release a low whimper.

"Am I not adored by you my darling? Huh?!?" He yells at me while continuing to tug at my hair mercilessly, it feels as if my scalp is on fire.
"Answer me" he yells again.
His other hand moves from my jaw towards my breast as he squeezes them harshly.

"Ye--i- yes, very much!!"
"Please I adore you very much, please let go" I plead as tears spill uncontrollably from my eyes.

"Please stop! It hurts"

"Please"

"Good girl" he says and then his lips land on mine as I whimper but he kisses me relentlessly.
His lips lack to provide any comfort which my heart yearns so desperately for.

I just feel cold.

Finally he lets go of me when I feel myself blacking out and I land harshly on the sofa.

"You didn't kiss me back" he says.

When I say nothing he continues "you aren't as naive as your sister are you? I must admit the disgust with which you look at me is quite refreshing though you do quite a good job hiding it" he laughs as he has made the world's greatest joke looking at me amused.

"I,umm-don't" I try to deny his words which were pretty accurate on how I felt towards him.
But he stops me "you are not going to lie now!Are you?" he asks.

So I just shut my mouth.

"You are a smart girl darling, to not believe in love. I am glad you aren't like your sister. Love is a luxury which our kind can't afford, so it's best to steer clear from it.
I understand now what my brother likes about you. No wonder he prefers you". And just like that he disappears inside a room.

I take a deep breath which I didn't realize I was holding and let myself relax on the sofa.

Leon's words were still on my mind. "LOVE" I almost laughed.
He didn't have to worry about that, I was too fucked up for love.

Love was for people like my sister who believed in the goodness of the heart, goodness of the people but I hadn't .

I was a bitter pessimistic little shit but I liked that about myself.
I could not be like my chirpy little sister it was one of the reasons why people preferred her over me.
Her naivety and innocent nature was always better liked then me.
But what nonsense was it about his brother?

What does his brother see in me?

Leon wasn't the first who preferred me over my sister.

HIS BROTHER WAS

MY SISTER'S FIANCEE

PREFERRED ME?

OVER WHAT EXACTLY?

I WASN'T SURE!

WOW

Just my shitty luck.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Have a nice day