fifteen; insane

yoongi
follow me down;
down into a hole in the ground.
I dug it just for you;
exactly how you wanted me to..
~

how?
what just happened?
how did that just happen?
where is he?
where is my baby?

yoongi ran after the woman, the boy, the two butch men, but it was no use. the car driving them was incredibly fast, and yoongi was not.
"how did I let this happen? they took him again, they took my baby again, how could I-" yoongi's voice broke, his legs weakened and his face fell.
he hit the floor gently with his knees, screaming in agony for the boy he loves oh so dearly.

a minute feels like an eternity without him. yoongi, alone and crying on the floor, didn't seem to notice the figure that had walked up to him with a blanket and a sad smile on his face.
"greetings, old friend," the voice brought yoongi out of a daze through its familiarity.
"namjoon?" yoongi looked up, surprised at the voice that was once so beautiful to hear.

"it's me, hyung, missed me?" namjoon smiled brightly at his elder, leaning forwards to place the blanket around him, then sitting next to yoongi.
"in your dreams, joonie," yoongi tried to laugh, however it just came out as a struggled chuckle.
"still using the nicknames, are we yoongs?" namjoon was succeeding in cheering the boy up; stopping his tears.
"of course, joonie," yoongi smiled through his slowing tears.

♡♡♡
double update while ill here I come :')))