Chapter 17

Kynae P.O.V

I am so tired of sitting waiting for King to grow the fuck up..I'm tired of all the sleepless nights and all the tears ....I am officially done with it ....

I am ready to move the fuck on ....fuck him ..he can't see what's in front of him ...the saying goes another mans trash is another man's treasure ...and lord knows I'm about to be a treasure ...

I decided to go out to the mall today so I put on my cut up jeans ..a jersey shirt,and my white air force ones and I was out the door ....
When I arrived at the mall the first place I went to was forever 21 which is and will always be my Favourite store and as I was about to exit I bumped into this dude ...and prepared for the fall which never came but felt arms around me ...
When I opened my eyes I saw this fine ass brown skin nigga in front of me and lemme tell you I had to blink a few times and thank god for this sexy ass specimen he made...

"Are you alright baby girl?"he said is this smooth deep voice which almost had me weak in the knees ....oh lord..

"Yes I am OK thank you for catching "I managed to get out while standing there cradling my baby bump ....

"Hey baby girl can I have your number I would like to take you out sometime?"he asked me

"Uhmmm sure" i said while putting my number into his phone ...saying bye and walking away just thinking about this eventful day I left the malll