chapter 11

sorry fort the lat update,, as you know i got a job and it really busy there now in this time of year. i work in a cafe in a garder center,, so lots of people  are now bying plants and stuff,, but enough about my work,, :P

here is the new chapter,, enjoy,,

Vote,, Comment,, Fan,, do as you want,,

-----> picture of Allen,, (Chris jones)

___________________________________________________________________________

As we walked in to the office, the director was still in his seat. The air in the room felt heavy on my shoulder.

‘’ah… ladies just in time’’ he said. ‘’please take a seat.

 We both took a seat and he placed some tea in front of us. The aroma was fresh and fruity. I made me calm down.

‘’why did you call us, Sir?’’ Layla asked and I agreed on that question.

He let out a sigh. I could tell it was hard for him to speak about it. Although I really wanted to know what was going on.

‘’well…’’ he started. ‘’it’s about what happened, about that incident in your room. We don’t know who it has done, but I know what have done it. It’s too early to tell you all this but you both will be placed under protection. You both will be placed in the third section boys’ dormitory.’’

‘’ but why de boys’ dormitory?’’ Layla asked.

‘’this is what Mr. Carter wants and I can’t ignore it. You both will be save there. Layla you will be protected by Jason Hammington and Skyler, you, you will be protected by Allen Carter.’’

Jason Hammington? Is that not Victoria’s brother? But why, Victoria was the one who did this. Allen said to the director that he needed to keep an eye out on his sister. So why did he needed to protect Layla? She was not in danger, I was. She wanted me.

There was a knocking on the door and the director let it in.

‘’Sir… were here to pick up Layla and Skyler’’ Allen said. I could feel his eyes on me. But it didn’t bother me. I somehow knew he would protect me no matter what happens. I made me feel save.

‘’yes, very well… Ladies your stuff have already been moved to their room. If you all will excuse me, I need to make a phone call.’’ He said and I heard him walking away. As soon he was gone I felt that Layla grabbed my hand and leaded me towards the boys.