二十四

"Minah? Open the door!" Taehyung yelled, banging his fist on the hard surface. He could hear her squeal in embarrassment as he ran his hand through his fluffy brown hair.

"NO, JUST GO AWAY YOU SEXY FLUFFY CUTE ASS DUMBASS AND LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP MAKING ME FEEL THINGS ASSHOLE!"

He chuckled in amusement and hit the door one more time. Taehyung knew that Minah liked him after what he heard yesterday. The 22 year old was in the bathroom, doing his business and when he was walking back towards his room, he heard her talk with Hoseok.

"Oh... So you think that Taehyung is cute."

"No I don't"

"Then what's this?"

"S-shut up!"

"Okay fine... I won't tell anyone about your crush."

"Sh! Don't be so loud, you dumbass!"

After he witnessed the conversation, Taehyung gained a burst of confidence. After he kissed her, he couldn't get the feeling of her soft lips or the smell of her strawberry shampoo out of his mind. He wanted to kiss her again. He smirked when he heard her whisper "What the fuck do I do? Fuckity fuck fuck fuck"

+++

taetaelien
so minah...

minahstrawberry
shut up you asshole!

taetaelien
i didn't say anything tho

minahstrawberry
just leave me alone

minahstrawberry
i don't wanna talk right now

taetaelien
aw is my minah flustered?

minahstrawberry
i

minahstrawberry
am

minahstrawberry
not

minahstrawberry
yours

taetaelien
but you wanna be ;-)

minahstrawberry
yeah

minahstrawberry
DUCK

minahstrawberry
i mean no

taetaelien
ohohohohoho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

minahstrawberry
...

minahstrawberry
fuck you

taetaelien
minah...

taetaelien
you can't hide or ignore your feelings anymore

taetaelien
because...

taetaelien
I KNOW YOU LOVE ME

taetaelien
I KNOW YOU CARE

minahstrawberry
...

minahstrawberry
shut up

taetaelien
oh so you're not denying it anymore

taetaelien
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

minahstrawberry
...

taetaelien
...

taetaelien
do you wanna be my girlfriend?
read at 10:14 am

---

Minah finally came out of her room during lunchtime. She couldn't resist the delicious smell of Jin's homemade burgers. She avoided contact with Taehyung and instead stuffed her cheeks with food.

"Hey hey Minah, wanna hear a joke?"

"Hm?"

"What colour is a burger? Burgundy!"

Jin cackled at his own joke while everyone groaned. His annoying windshield laugh filled the entire room.

"Oh my lord hyung that was terrible."

"Don't do that again."

"Let's just ignore him."

Everyone continued munching on their burgers while he was still laughing. Taehyung glanced at Minah and added more vegetables on her plate.

"Eat healthily. I don't want my girlfriend to be sick."

Minah blushed slightly but kept on looking down at her plate. Everyone looked at Minah while encouraging Taehyung to flirt.

"You know Minah, if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber."

"Taehyung, if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cabbitch" Yoongi muttered bitterly, shoving kimchi in his mouth. Everyone laughed at his savage reply and Taehyung pouted in embarrassment.

"W-well if you were a vegetable, you'd be a...A beet! That's what you'd be!"

"Why? Because I make your heart beet?"

"No, only Minah makes my heart beat."

Everyone cooed at his answer and Minah hid her face in her arms. Seokjin was intensely fangirling in the back while Hoseok and Jimin was cheering for Taehyung.

Minah stood up abruptly from her seat and was about leave when Taehyung grabbed her wrist, pulling her back towards his arms. He kept her in his embrace before she could escape again.

"Minah... do you want to be my girlfriend?"