Two

Dinner time

As you look around you realized everything looked perfect as usual, your father and your stepmother sat down at the dinner table. "Come one let's have dinner," your stepmom says to you.

You haven't seen your stepbrother since 10 minutes ago at the car, you thought he probably went upstairs to check out his new room.

"Deer can you go and tell Taehyung to come down for dinner?" Your stepmom asks. You obeyed and made your way upstairs, as you entered into a room which you barely stepped foot in, you looked around thinking *hu this room actually looks cozy* as you looked around you realize *what was his name again* you thought Taehyung?*
wasn't anywhere to be seen.

You stepped your foot into the room to get a more clear look at the room that you barely even knew existed. "You lost?" You suddenly hear a deep voice from behind. You move your head slightly to get a glimpse of who it might be.

Not surprised you look at him and ignoring what he had said you and continue "eomeoni asked me to call you down for dinner"

"I'd rather stay here and chat with you, what do you say?"

You rolled your eyes and pretended you did hear a word of what he had said. "Well I will go and tell them you won't be attending dinner," you say as politely as you can, you walk towards him and past him heading to the door. But you were surprised when you felt a hand pull you back.

Taehyung pulled you and slammed you on the door while closing it. "What the heck do you think you're doing?" You yell enough to make his face clinch but not so much for your parents to here.

"Why do you keep ignoring the things I say?" He asks as if looking like he would ask more right away knowing you would ignore this one as well.

"I don't know if you know this but we have some people called "parents" waiting downstairs" you look at him not feeling a thing but thinking *why is my heart beating like I had just run a marathon*

"Who cares their parents that's what they have to do wait, wait for there children they can't help it it's what makes them feel important," he says and continues in a mocking voice "are you going to take that away from them?"

Ignoring his question once again you push away while opening the door and shutting it behind his face, leaving him speechless and his mouth shaped like an O.

"She's a challenge," he says and a smile appears. "This will be fun"

"As you were about to go down the stairs you stop and think about what just happened. *Who does he think he is* you think. You put your right hand on your chest and look up at the sealing *and what's wrong with you why would you even react?* you question knowing there wouldn't be an answer.

"Did you call him? Your father asks as you approach the dinner table. "I don't think he will be... "
"I'm really hungry what's there to eat?" Taehyung interrupts you as he takes his seat beside you. You roll your eyes and take yours.

"Tomorrow will be your first day right?" Your father asks Taehyung "yes" he responds "will you can count on (Y/N) to show you around she's very popular in that school.

He looks at you and smirks "of course Mr park" he says and looks down at what was served by the maid. "Will my boy Taehyung you can call me abeoji" Taehyung looks up at him "yes Mr par... I mean abeoji" he laughs softly as looks back down his food.

You were surprised to see this said of him because since the moment you saw him all his been was nothing but an asshole.