The Mating Season

Alright, I'm gonna start something new and please vote and comment or SOMETHING!

*****************************************************************

Nicky's P.O.V.

I peeled my eyes back, struggling to get up. There was a pounding in my head..hangover. I looked at my surroundings and realized that I was at my friend, Hannah's, house. She had a major party last night, and all of it was a blur to me.

I got out of her bed, still in the dress I had worn last night. It was skin tight and showed off my curves nicely. That's why I had bought it. I wanted to show off my body, since I had worked very hard for it. 

Her room was a WRECK, with cups all over the floor, gum stuck to the carpet, clothes everywhere. Wow, she was gonna be dead when her parents got home. 

Walking downstairs, I noticed Hannah on the couch, passed out with her mouth hanging open, snoring. I chuckled at myself and went over to her. I poked her once, nothing. Poked her again, and still...nothing. 

So I go over to her kitchen to get a cup of cold water. Walking back to her, I slowly poured the water down her shirt. Her eyes shot open, and she squealed standing up immediately. 

"What the heck!" she screamed at me.

"Look at your house."

She looked around, taking in her surroundings, and gasped quietly. 

"Good thing I ordered a cleaning crew," she smiled.

"Does that mean I can leave?" I smiled back.

"Yeah, you can leave. And thanks for helping me with the party," she said sweetly.

"Your welcome," I said, before giving her a hug and going out to my car.

Still I had the pounding headache, and a bad taste in my mouth. 

My name is Nicky, by the way. I am a werewolf, as is my family. We belong to no pack, we are just our own, worrying about our own problems. Most other werewolves call it wrong, but I call it common sense. We don't want to be apart of a pack, as long as my father can protect us.

Anyways, I have short dark curly hair, with bright green eyes. My skin is tan, and I have no siblings. I am now a senior in high school, and can't wait to get out of that hell hole.

**

Finally I got to my house and unlocked the door slowly, tiptoeing my way into my house. Success. I tiptoed quietly upstairs to my room, and shut my door immediately behind me. I stripped out of my clothes and got a hot shower, knowing that I needed it. I got out, washed my face and brushed my teeth. 

Still wrapped up in my towel, I went to my closet and picked out some grey sweat pants and a black tank top to lounge around in. After getting dressed I went downstairs and got some soup along with a cup of coffee. I went into the living room and turned on some TV.

**

The doorbell rang loud and clear, waking me up from my dream. I got up, annoyed, and went to the door.

I opened it up to see a boy who looked to be about my age. My eyes met with his, and I instantly melted. He looked at me curious and I looked away, embarrassed. I gathered myself together and finally spoke.

"Um, may I help you?" I asked shyly.

"Is your father home?" he asked, his voice husky but gentle all together. 

I shook my head no.

"He will be back any minute now if you'd like to wait. I could get you some coffee or tea?"