Girlfriend?

For next chapter: 10 votes
____________________________________

Bonnie's pov

I haven't heard from Elena or Caroline in a week. Mostly because I turned off my phone after texting them saying I was going out of town for a couple weeks.

Me and Niklaus have been spending time together and basically everything I own is at his house. We always play games with Eli and let him win sometimes while others he's actually very good. Bekah has a new feeding ritual. Niklaus and I kiss her cheeks then make funny faces as I feed her then he burps her, then we all cuddle including Eli until she sleeps.

Niklaus' pov

Me and Bonnie have been in a type of relationship all week and I want to make it official.

Bonnie walked in after putting Eli down for his nap and sat on the bed "Bonnie can we talk?" I asked and she looked at me "we have been kinda together all week. I have taken you on dates and you sleep at my house and help out with my kids. So I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend officially" I question and take her hand "I would love that" she said and kissed me.

We started making out but was cut off by Eli screaming.

We ran to his room and seen he was asleep screaming. "Eli wake up buddy" I say shaking him. He shot awake and grabbed the first thing he could find which was Bonnie "mommy please sleep with me tonight" he asked her and she looked shocked while I smiled at the fact he called her mommy.

Bonnie smiled and cuddled into him while I laid on the other side of him and fell asleep.

***
Bonnie's pov

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I got up and seen Bekah with the pacifier she refuses to let leave her mouth and she was watching us. Eli and Bekah shared a room because she didn't like to be alone and Eli wanted to protect her. She blinked and put her arms out for me.

I picked her up and went downstairs. "We have to wake daddy up soon" I told her and she made noises with her pacifier in her mouth. I walked into the kitchen and seen Finn smiling while looking at Bekah and me "your a good mother" he said and I stuttered "I'm not um her mom I just- I don't know- I watch her when Nik's sleeping and I feed her and take care of her with Nik. He does basically everything. And we take turns y'know. He's a good daddy takes care of two kids and makes sure they have what they need and more." I say and Finn smiled "you are a good mother to them and a great girl for Niklaus. He's lucky to have you" he said "I'm lucky to have him. I'm happy he trusts me enough to give me a chance around Eli and Bekah. Honestly if I wasn't with him I would most likely be at home waiting for a call telling me Elena's in trouble and Caroline has to flirt with Klaus to get something. You know the funny thing; if Elena was in my position right now there would be a search party but my 'friends' don't even care that I'm not talking to them or call me to check in trust me I turn on my phone every morning and nothing. I'm happy that Niklaus makes me feel wanted. Like I'm not only a witch but an actual person that matters" I rant and he walked over and hugged me careful of Bekah. I snuggle into his chest and close my eyes liking the comfort and thinking about how I finally feel I have a family again with the Mikaelson's Finn is like a caring big brother to me and nothing else.

We pull away hearing a throat clear and turn to see an angry looking Klaus. He shakes his head and vampire sped out of the room.

Klaus's pov
I was so angry and jealous seeing Bonnie hugging Finn. I sped away and ended up at the Gilbert house hold. I haven't messed with the doppelgänger in a while and smiled. I snuck into her room and seen her asleep. I picked her up and sped back to my house. I tied her to a chair and hooked her up to a an empty blood bad as it began to take her blood.

Bonnie walked in as Elena slept. She looked at me and smiled then at Elena and seemed conflicted. She turned to me "Klaus about this morning. Where you angry that I hugged Finn?" She asked and I smiled sarcastically "no of course not love. Why would I be angry that my girlfriend was getting cozy with my brother holding my daughter while she thought I the heartless hybrid- that no one can love - was asleep?!" I yell and she looked at me for a second before walking closer. She put her arms around me "I I like Finn. And I like him more than a friend" she said and paused as I got angrier and wanted to kill someone "because I like him as a brother. You know we were talking about how much I love you and how I feel happier now that I'm with you and not just an object thats used when needed. Like Advil that you only use  for headaches but when the headache is over you just throw it somewhere until the next use. You are not a heartless hybrid but you are my big hearted hybrid. You Niklaus Mikaelson are mine and I love you. I love your kids and everything you do for me and how you make me feel happy and cared for and how I know and trust that you will stay faithful to me. Not because you love me or like me but because deep down you believe that I'm the only one that cares for you and I'm scared to change that but one day I hope you see I'm not the only one that loves you. And I know you will use that to get Caroline most likely after scaring Tyler but at least now you make me feel wanted" she said and looked down. I moved her chin so she was looking up at me "your wrong. I'm faithful to you because I was taught to always be faithful to the ones I love. I love you too Bonnie Bennett and I don't care what Caroline does as long as I have you. Because of you I have started to trust my siblings again and I trust you around my children because I love and trust you. If I'm your big hearted hybrid then your my insecure, beautiful, kind, scared, loving and giving witch. And everyday I wake up with you I'm going to show you that I love you and that I will always be faithful to you" I said and kissed her. She had tears running down her face as she smiled.

I heard gasp and looked over to see Elena was awake. Bonnie giggled and looked behind me. I turned around to see my sister recording the whole thing with tears in her eyes. "Mommy! Why you crying?" Eli screamed and Bekah's loud sobs started. I picked her up but she screamed. I put her in Bonnie's arms "hey guys I'm okay. I'm crying because I'm happy." She said and sat on the floor. Bekah looked at me and put her arms out to me. I picked her up and cradled her as she calmed down "you wanted love from momma and papa huh." I say and her eyes start to close.

I looked at Elena who watched us "Bonnie. How could you? Your my friend! I thought you cared about me!" She yelled scaring Bekah awake with a raspy scream. Bekah's face slowly turned purple and Bonnie stood up grabbing Eli. Rebekah looked pissed and started yelling at Elena as I grabbed Bonnie and sped to the hospital. "Help! Help!" I yell and see a doctor come over and take Bekah. He called over some other doctors and run into a room. I sit in a patient chair as Eli cuddled into me and Bonnie hugged my side shaking.