Link X Carmen

Still proceeding the requests xD.
Oh how i regret life decisions xD.

Requested by my sissy Carmenlita1

Sorry for the long wait ;w;

No drawing cause my Sketchpad is dead ;-; i'll buy one tomorrow....

Just imagine a girl with Black hair and blue eyes with a Goddess dress...thing.;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ROOOYYY" Marth yelled looking for the Young Lion.

"Oh Hey Link and Carmen!" Roy ran to the blonde hero and the Black haired Goddess.

"HIDE ME!" He yelled as he hid Behind Carmen.

"h-hey Roy! What are you doing!?" Carmen yelled as Link growled.

"I THOUGHT PRANKING MARTH WOULD BE FUN!" Roy yelled at the top of his lungs.

"well, if you dont wanna get caught then stop Yelling!" Link Growled.

"Help me hide Carmen!" Roy said as he went in front of her then looked deeply into her Blue eyes and hugged her tightly.

"i...er.." Carmen blushed.

"Why not call for help or something!?" Link snapped as he grabbed Carmen harshly.

"w-w-woah!"Carmen yelled in shock at Link's agressive action

"Link, what has got into you? That hurts.." Carmen Pouted.

"i-i dont know..."Link trailed off.

Roy saw listened as he saw Carmen's arm Red.

"let me take a look" He said as he carefully took Carmen's Arm.

"Hey, why not apply some Ice in it? You'll need it." Roy told Carmen as he looked at Link.

"And i....er... I'll just ask peach to hide me before that Prince catches me" Roy as he ran out of the room.

"I'll just go get som-"

"I'll do it" Link cut her out as he opened the door.

"stay here" He said he went out.

'i wonder what has gotten into him...' Carmen thought and sighed as she Placed a Finger into her chin.

Carmen heard the door opened as she saw Zelda Smiling.

"I saw the event"

"Y-you did!?" Carmen gasped as Zelda chuckled.

"Well, it was quite an interesting event dont you think, Goddess of Hope?" Zelda said as she looked At Carmen's Red arm.

"Well, does it hurt? Link doesnt normally do this.." Zelda said as carmen looked at her arm.

"why did he do it?"Carmen asked the Princess of Hyrule as she chuckled.

(A/n:Everytime i type a Zelda scene i could always hear the Skyward sword and Twilight Princess Zelda's Lullaby ;-;)

"Well, he only does that when he's mad" Zelda looked at Carmen's Blue eyes.

"Why is he mad?" Carmen asked the Hylian Princess.

"You heard him growled when Roy hid behind you...right?" Zelda said as she Continued.

"He grabbed you harshly when Roy looked deeply into your eyes and hugged you tightly..Do you have an Idea now?"Zelda asked the Goddess of hope as she snapped.

"I-is he jealous?!" Carmen blushed as Zelda Smiled.

"Yup~" The Hyrulean Princess chirped.

"But, Isnt he in love with you?" Carmen asked as Zelda sighed.

"No, i mean... Yeah we have a lot of fan arts.. Especially My Skyward Sword Reincarnation.." Zelda sighed causing Carmen to Pout.

"well, the reason why i dont like him because i like Ike better~" Zelda Blushed as Carmen's eyes widen.

"EHH!?" Carmen shouted.

"Do you like him?" Zelda asked.

"o-of course i do! Thats why i felt uncomfortable when Roy hugged me" Carmen said.

"oof, IM BACK!" Link said as he slammed the door Open.

"Oh Hey Zelda" Link said as he went near Carmen.

"Hey, you got the Ice. What took you? The Kitchen is just-"

"Violet Begged for me to look after the Kids while she Baked.. It was quite long but i guess i had fun with Toon and the Others..." Link said as he gently took Carmen's arms.

"huh? It isnt that red unlike awhile ago.."Link wondered.

"i guess it was just mark, it isnt a bruise or anything anyways." Carmen told link.

"but.. The Ice.." Link Looked at it as Zelda Chuckled.

"I'll return this to the fridge" Zelda said as she took the Ice from Link and Went out leaving Him and Carmen alone.

"hey uh...Im really Sorry about awhile ago Carmen..." Link trailed off as She sighed.

"its quite ok.."Carmen held her hands together and Smiled happily.

"..." Without thinking, Link grabbed her arm and kissed it causing Carmen to Blush.

"w-what are yo-"

"P-p-please dont t-think o-of me w-weird!" Link gulped as Carmen hugged him.

"C-carmen!?"Link blushed as she Chuckled.

"Were you jealous?" She teased.

"h-huh!?"

"Well...Were you?"

"i-i... Uh... I guess" Link scratched the Back of his head as Carmen broke the hug and chuckled.

"Well, Does that mean that you like me?" Carmen teased the hero of Twilight.
(calling him hero of twilight cause they used his Tp design)

"Um...Do they call it Love?" Link asked her as she nodded.

"Of course you idiot!" She laughed as she pecked him on the lips.

"a-alright...Then... I hope you dont mind if i do this..." Link said as he Kissed Carmen Passionately. Smiling, Carmen Kissed him Back.

"I love you, My Goddess of Hope"Link said.

"i love you too, my Jealous hero~" Carmen teased causing the hero to blush

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im sorry if it sucks... Next is Meta knight.