Chapter 11

I was pulled closer to her, but i tried to repel with all my strength, but I couldn't. I sighed and followed her.

I looked down to see the bottom vines getting colder, and freezing. I smirked a little, but then looked up at her. She was side tracked. 

"Hey, I have a question." I finally piped up, making her jerk her head back at me. 

"Yes?' She asked, getting clamer, and a smile arose onto her face. 

"How do you know all about me, but i still don't even know your name?" I asked her, as she looked away. 

"I-I um.. my name? Well... U-Um... Just call me Pippa." She managed to spit out, and as she looked away in a depressed sigh. It was silent for a few minutes after that.

We finally made it to a room that was dark. She knocked on the door, and a strained voice answered. "Who is it?"

Pippa looked down, and quickly answered. "Pippa." 

No noise from the room sounded for awhile, but it a much more depressed tone, the voice responded. "Come in, lovely." 

Pippa reached for the door knob, and slowly twisted it open. She pulled on the vines, making us both go into the room. 

In the corner, a man wearing a long black cape was crunched over a small wooden desk, grasping something in his hands. 

Hahahaha!!! Finally!! You know who the lady is!!! :D