Chapter 17: "We're not the only ones"

Dedicated to mrscullen05 - you guessed right. pretty AWESOME.

alright i wont keep you waiting here you go.

<3

Riley prepared for impact as the unknown wolf darted out from the bushes, her stance changed, so she was able to counter attack.

But the blow never came, Riley let out a snarl to warn off the unknown wolf, and it backed away, letting it’s front paws bend and it’s head face down, loosing eye contact.

He was bowing showing his submission.

Riley stood up taller; allowing her position of Alpha to seep through, her eyes never left him.

State who you are’ Riley demanded.

‘Randall Sitz, I am one from your pack I mean no harm.’

‘You may rise.’  And he did.

Riley!’ her name was blasted into her head by both her mates, ‘Riley, where almost there.’

‘I’m ok, man guys.’  Right when her sentence was finished she could hear them running up; she didn’t want to take her eyes from the unknown wolf even if she didn’t find him harmful. ‘STOP!’  she yelled, she heard their growls and snarls, she could tell by the way they weren’t slowing that, they weren’t going to stop.

She let the Alpha tone seep through, instantly hearing them stop in their tracks.

Are you alight?’ they both asked at once. Riley nodded her answer.

What’s your business here?’  Riley asked Randall.

I came to talk to the three of you in regards to my daughter Becca’

Becca, his daughter?  Riley thought. Then she remembered what she had shared with Becca, she must have told, Riley needed to take care of this and fast. ‘Let’s head inside, Jace, and Ash will get you some cloths.’

They walked in silence Riley leading the way as Randall followed with Ash and Jace right behind him.

After everyone was dressed and was seated in the sitting room, Riley felt the pressure of silence bearing down on her.

“She doesn’t know, Christina and I were waiting to tell her till she graduates.” Riley watched as the man played with his finders. “If she said anything that offended you, she, she doesn’t know any better.”

“It’s alright,” Riley said placing a hand over his to reassure him. “She was very kind.”

“Please forgive her, and her mother I was the one who didn’t report back to the Alpha, I will take any and all punishment for my mate and daughter.”

Riley was taken back, “mate, but we’ve met Christina she is human?”

Randall nodded, “she’s my mate.”

“How that can be we can’t mate to humans, this doesn’t add up.” Ash said standing up to sit closer to Riley.

“I, I don’t know how, I don’t know why, and to be honest I don’t really care. Her scent is addicting, her touch is fire and I have never loved anyone more than I love Cristina and our daughter.”

“Becca told me you are he stepfather?” Riley asked not minding that Randall was speaking out of term, she needed to know more.

“Yes,” he nodded. “Christina isn’t one of our kind…. Becca is not my biological daughter, but she is mine, I have been with her through birth, her real father, bailed on Christina when she found out that she was caring child, but in a way I’m glad, Christina and I are not able to have children together so this way, we already have one.”