Nerd by day,Hottie by night

"Alex, get your ass up or you're going to be late!"

I sighed and took one last drag on my cigarette and smashed it into the ash tray. I went to my bathroom and striped out of my clothes. Jumping into the shower, I noticed I had a tattoo on my stomach. It was of a wolf, howling up, as if to the moon. 'What the hell did I do last night?' I quietly questioned myself. Rubbing my hands through my tangled red hair, I sighed.
Cursing my slamming headache; which felt like an elephant trampled me.
Letting the warm water cascade down my body and over my stressed neck. It felt as if I haven't taken a warm bath in forever.
After what felt like hours, much needed hours, I turned the water off. Cursing that I couldn't stay longer.
Grabbing a fluffy towel, I wrapped it around my body.
I wiped the fog that covered the mirror. Once all the fog was gone, I really looked at myself. Grimacing, I almost took a step back at my worn expression. Dark circles under my emerald green eyes. My long red hair needed to be combed but I will always go with my beloved pony. All I did to my face was pat it. Trying to get a little color into my pale cheeks, making me look more alive. That's the best I could do. Well, for school atleast.
Walking over to my closet, I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a faded band tee. I slipped on a pair of black converse to go with this, 'I really don't care look.'

Hearing my mom call out to me again, I looked over to my clock and cursed. Hurriedly, I grabbed my glasses and slipped them onto my face. Grabbing my bag, I walked down the stairs. Going to my awaited doom, my mother.

I loved my mom but she was a perfectionist. Always wanting things right and her way. Nothing more, nothing less. This also included me, Alex. I am a free willed girl. A partier, the girl that everyone knows and loved but also feared. Of course my mother couldn't stand this but she also doesn't care about my ways. I just couldn't do it in the day, around the people she knew.

In the day time, her rules for me were strick. I was to act not like myself but as another. I copied her words. I should be smart, be perceived as smart by others. Stay to yourself and don't do anything else.
And yes, I did follow her rules. Why you may ask, because if I follow her rules, she would not bother me for the rest of the day. Letting me do as I please but my mother was not perfect herself. Not even close.

I walked down stairs only to be grabbed by my arm. My mom slammed me into the wall. "Listen you little whore," she hissed at me, making sure I hear her as she leaned into me. "Do not make me look bad. If you do I will kill you."
My nose scrunched up at the smell of alcohol on her breath.

"Get the hell off of me!" I slung her off of me.
She stepped back, letting me see the white, classy, knee length dress. Her red hair in a elegant bun. She walked over to the counter, while keeping her eyes on me. Grabbing her wine glass she took a sip.

"You know our agreement, if you don't do what I say you can get out and go live on the streets" I smirked.

"Whatever you say 'mom'. " I said putting the emphasis on 'Mom'. Something I knew she hated. She glared at me before turning away. Letting her hip sway as she went to the dining area. Rolling my eyes at her I walked out of the house. Looking over to my covered motorcycle I groaned. I wish that I could drive my baby to school but you know, it makes her look like a bad parent. Which mean, I had to walk. I look up to the sky and groaned. "Why me?" I said while stumping my feet into the ground. I'm sure I looked like a kid. Straightening myself up, I looked across the street to see Mrs. Lakes. She was the nosey, old, lady on the street. She looked at me as if I was crazy. I put on a fake smile and waved at her.
"Hello, Mrs. Lakes."
She frowned at me and continued to water her petunias and I swear I heard her say, 'Damned kids."
I chuckled at the old lady and readied myself for the long walk to school.

Finally making it to school, I began to put on the nerdy girl demeanor. I walked down the hall like I was shy. Holding my head down and keeping to myself. Once I made it to my locker, I put in my combination and grabbed my books. Rushing off to class early.