Chapter 2

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

When I stormed off , Dagan followed me for some reason.

"Are you OK?"

"Yea" I sat down under the tree and rested my head in my hands.

DAGAN POV

When she stormed off, my heart sank. Why did I let this Lisa girl touch me.

I followed her until she made it under a tree.
I jogged my way over to her.

"Are you OK?" I asked

"Yea" she sat down under the tree and rested her head in her hands. Seeing her this way made my heart ache for her.

I sighed and sat beside her. I sat there quiet for a while until she spoke.

"What is wrong with me?" I put my hand on her back making a chill go up my arm.

"Nothing is wrong with you" she looked up at me

"Yes there is, I just growled. Where in the hell did that come from." I sighed.

"Well there is one way to tell the truth," I got up and held my hand out for I could help her up. She happily grabbed. I pulled her up to her feet. "So is your mom home?" I asked her.

"Yea,why?"

"Well we are going to get the truth." she had that confused look on which made her look so cute. What is wrong with me. "come on" we walked over to my car and I let her in and we where off.

We made it to her house and it was kind of small. She got out of the car and walked to the front door. I followed her in. She stopped in her tracks when she saw her mom making out with a guy with blonde hair. She cleared her throat which made her mom turn around and look at her with a annoyed look.

"What the hell are you doing here!" wow that shocked me.

"well I need the truth" her mom walked up to her.

"what the hell are you talking about?" that's when I stepped up.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear "she growled" her eyes widened and she turned to look at me. "well you got to tell her the truth?" she sighed and walked up to her.

"your a werewolf" what the hell. She said that so straight forward.

"what the hell are you talking about?" she had that confused face on. So cute"

"your father is a werewolf and he rubbed off on you so your a werewolf" her mouth dropped open.

"well the big dude is going to explain the rest" what the hell. Alex turned to me with that look again.

"let's talk in your room."

"um....OK" she turned around and walked to her room. My mouth dropped open at what I saw. She had posters of rock bands, trash all over the floor and it also smelt like smoke. It had this bad girl look about it. This is not something I expected from a nerd.

"now are you going to tell me whats going on?" I turned back to her.

"Um... like your mother said you are a werewolf."

" they don't eve exist" she laughed

"yes they do"

"no they don't"

"yes they do"

"no they don't"

"well I will show you" I backed up and began to shift. My bones started cracking and black fur started to grow from my body. It finally stopped and looked at Alex and at first she had this scared look then she had this confused look.

"what the hell?" is shifted back and grabbed a towel from off her floor and rapped it around my hips.

"well, don't you see they do exist"

"so, you saying I can turn into one of those things?"

"yea" then it turned quit for awhile.

"That is fucking awesome!!" my mouth dropped open with surprise this was the last reaction I was expecting.

She ran over to me "how do I do it how do I do it!!!" I smiled at her then I said "think about your happy place"

"my happy place?" she questioned

"yes,your happy place"

"well OK" she closed her eyes for a while and then a loud snap filled the air and she screamed out in pain. Another pop filed the air. And her back started to curl into the shape of a wolf and then her pure white fur started o grow then everything went quit. She was beautiful. She had pure white fur with green eyes.

I walked over to her and smiled. "shift back, think of your human form and shift back" she nodded her head yes and the popping and cracking began but stoped when she was naked.

"That was awesome!!!!!"

all I could do was smile at my cute little mate.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

soooo what do you think

please comment and tell me if you like it our not and vote and fan too