Franc the Plank Pt 1

"I got burgers!" Stella came through the front door of the house. Everybody was sitting around the living room, ready to watch TV.

"Lil, napkins!" Freddie said. Lil headed to the kitchen. Stella started handing out the burgers.

"Only ketchup?" 

"Me!"

"Onions and jelepinos?"

"Me!"

"Who's this?" Vin asked, sitting down on the couch.

"This is Kyle," Lil said, motioning to Kyle.

"Hi Kyle! I like that watch, how much was that?" Vin asked. Kyle didn't get a chance to answer before the show came on.

"Shhh!" Freddie shushed them as it started. It was a show about fishing or something.

Meanwhile, at the Alibi, everybody was watching a wrestling show on TV, shouting and cheering. Franc was trying to watch but a woman's head was in the way. And that woman, was Edie Jackson.

"Yo! Can you move your fat ass head out the way? I'm tryna watch!" Franc yelled. The woman turned around and smirked.

"Gallagher?" She walked up to Franc. Franc smiled. Edie reached her fist back and socked Franc right in the nose, so that she fell to the floor.

"Tell your girl Isla to keep her filthy cunt away from my Kyle!" Edoe yelled, towering over Franc. Franc clutched her nose and groaned. Fucking Isla.

Back over at the house, they were still watching the fishing show when Franc came in, blood from her nose smeared across her face and shirt. When they heard her come in, they all turned around to see her.

"Woah. You okay Franc?" Stella asked. Franc continued to walk to the kitchen, until Isla got up from the couch and stopped her.

"Is that my shirt?" She asked.

"Yeah," Franc replied. She walked closer to Isla as she backed away.

"I-I'm just asking," Isla stuttered, before Franc reached her fist back and punched her in the nose, just like Edie did to her. Everybody started screaming and cursing at Franc. Derek was about to hit her with a frying pan before Lil stopped him.

"Lady in the bar said to pass it on," Franc said to Isla, who had fallen onto the coffee table. Stella got up and walked towards Franc.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She screamed.

"Jesus Christ, mom," Freddie said, looking at Isla's nose.

"You're drunk Franc! You're drunk!" Stella yelled.

"This is drunk? You wanna see drunk?!" Franc argued.

"Don't do this to your kids!" Stella yelled back.

"What are you, a tough chick, Stella? You think you're fucking intimidating? Because you look like a slut! And nothing more!" Franc yelled. Stella pounced at Franc, before Freddie held her back.

"Stella! Calm down! Stop!" He yelled.

"I have to go! I can't be around this bitch!" Stella yelled, walking out the front door.

"Pussy!" Franc yelled behind her.

"We need ice!" Vin yelled, who was tending to Isla's bloody nose.

"It's a bloody nose, she's not dying. Anybody notice that I'm bleeding too?" Freddie glared at Franc. Franc walked to the kitchen and cleaned up the blood all over her face. Freddie walked in and leaned against the door frame. Franc turned around looked at him. He motioned to the living room, where Isla was still layed down and bleeding.