Chapter Fifteen

Ryan watched as Brendon leaned back on his locker, William Beckett's arm placed by Brendon's shoulder and William standing in front of him. He was across the hall staring without realizing it. Ryan hated this, but he couldn't tear his eyes away.

He moved somewhat closer, close enough so he could kinda hear their conversation. Ryan chose this new route to get to study hall so he could walk with Brendon, but now he wished he had never seen this.

"Aw, Bren," he heard William sigh, smug smile still on his face, "why do you have to be so goddamn irresistible?" Brendon giggled, hand slapping William's chest. "William Beckett! You are such a flirt."

Ryan peered over slightly to notice William's hand strategically moving to rub at Brendon's side, slowly moving up and down. He stood there, wishing Brendon would push him away or yell at him or fuck, do anything but let him keep his hand there. But he didn't.

Soon enough, William and Brendon said their goodbyes once the bell rang, and Ryan quickly walked over to Brendon before he could leave his locker.

"Oh! Hey Ryan," Brendon smiled. Ryan did not respond, grabbing his wrist and pulling him along. He was fast walking towards an empty classroom. "Okay, whoa, where are you taking me?"

Ryan opened the door hastily and pulled Brendon in, pushing him against the wall of the dark classroom and kissing him hard. Brendon almost yelped before kissing back, arching his body towards Ryan's touch.

Ryan possessively felt Brendon's entire body up and down, moving his lips to suck on the skin on Brendon's neck. He was marking him everywhere, hoping William would know Brendon was already quite taken. Even if he wasn't.

"Ryan, not there," Brendon weakly protested,  not actually wanting Ryan to stop. Ryan just groaned incoherently, sucking on a spot on Brendon's collarbone he knows he loves. Brendon just whimpered softly, Ryan's touch all he ever would need. "How am I going to hide this?" Brendon giggled and rubbed a hickey on the side of his neck, biting his lip to hold back explicits.

"You're not going to," Ryan chuckled darkly, bruising Brendon's pale skin with his mouth. "You're mine; now everyone can see."

"Mmm, Ryan," Brendon moaned, "what's gotten into you?" Ryan was sucking a new spot on Brendon, unable to respond even though he wouldn't have anyway.

That's when Brendon realized. "Is this about William?" He asked, smirk gracing his lips, "Are you jealous?" Ryan gave an angry grunt, hands moving down to grab Brendon's ass firmly and pull him closer. That was a yes.

"You are jealous," Brendon laughed coyly. Ryan huffed, moving his lips up to Brendon's to silence him. The kiss was intense and rough but short-lived, as Brendon pulled away to anger Ryan some more.

"You don't like the way he touches me?" Brendon seductively spoke, "'Friendly' hand running up and down my side, feeling me up? That make you mad?"

"Do you like the way he touches you?" Ryan angrily scoffed, Brendon's body flushed against his. "Maybe I do," Brendon grinned cockily, "maybe I think of him when you fuck me."

Ryan groaned roughly, pushing Brendon fully against the wall and grinding hard against him. He attached his lips to Brendon's, savouring his taste and soft, plump lips.

He moved his mouth over to Brendon's ear, lips inches away. "You're mine, baby," Ryan whispered huskily, "you're mine."

Brendon pulled Ryan's head to reconnect their lips, passionately colliding tongues. "I think we need to get these tight things off you," Ryan hungrily stared at Brendon's bulge, unbuttoning his skinny jeans.