Chapter 6

The unexpected surprise....

Johnny's pov.
I was driving to Rain's place, when i got there, i texted her that i was waiting outside and sat there until my angel showed up. My mouth dropped as i saw her, she was so gorgeous... I got out of the car and walked over to her, hugging her. "You look beautiful, Angel" i said as she blushed "Thanks Johnny, you look handsome yourself" she said shyly. "Thanks" i blushed. I opened the door of the car for her as she sat in. I closed it and went to my own seat. I picked small box out of my pocket "I got something for you" gave it to her as she looked surprised. She opened it and gasped. It was a golden bracelet with a cute little heart. "Johnny.... It's beautiful..." i chuckled, glad that she loved it. "Just like you, i thought it would look cute on you" i said as she began to blush. "Y-you did'nt really have to...." she trailed off. "But i wanted to, let me help you put this on" I put around her right wrist. "Thank you, Johnny" she smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and muttered you're welcome. I started to drive and we began to talk about random things until we arived at a restaurant. Rain looked at it in awe as i got out and opened the door for her, so she can get out. Being the gentleman i am. I locked the car and held her hand as we walked in. We chose a table for two that was right next to the window. We sat down and looked at the menu.

Rain's pov.
I looked up from the menu at Johnny, he noticed someone looking at him and looked at me. I blushed and looked back at the menu. The butler came and we told him what we wanted. When he walked away, i looked at the window. I realized that it was raining. "Rain?" I jumped a little and looked at Johnny. "Yeah?" I replied. "What's wrong?" He asked worried. I looked out at the window again. "I..... i just wondered what my family has been doing... I kind of miss them..." i said as Johnny put his hand on mine, squeezing it to comfort me. "I'm sure that they're doing fine, do you want to go back?" He asked as i squeezed his hand back. "Not really. I don't want to leave you..." We stared at eachother until Johnny chuckled. I looked at him confused. "What?" I said. "Nothing, it's just that you're falling everywhere" he motions to the outside where it was still raining. I quickly knew what he meant and we both end up laughing. The butler came back with our meals.
*Timeskip*
We were finnished and got outside. Johnny was about to unlock the car until i held his arm. "Johnny, before we go, i want to do something" "But it's raining" "Exactly" I took his hand and ran to a nearest meadow. We stopped as i looked up. I closed my eyes and let the water fall onto my face.

Johnny's pov.
I stared at her in awe. She looked just perfect, even in the rain. Everything was just perfect about her. She then began to run around like a child and laughed. I smiled and run after her, i picked her up as she began to squeal of surprise. I twirled her around as we laughed. I then stopped and put her back down. We stared at eachother until she put her soft lips on mine. I kissed her back. We kept kissing under the rain until the air began to interrupt us and pulled away. "Come on, let's go before we catch the cold" i said and she nodded. We got back to the car and i opened the door for her before i got in myself. Once we were settled i drived to my place. I opened the garage and drived the car in. I closed it and looked at Rain. We were both soaking wet, so i got to my room and gave her a towel, my t-shirt and shorts. She walked to the bathroom as i dried myself with a towel and got changed. I picked a blanket and turned the tv on. Rain got out and sat next to me. "I'm so tired" she sighed. I smiled and held my arms out. "Come here" She jumped into my arms and i covered us with a blanket.
*Timeskip*
It was midnight and it was still rain with a little thunder. We decided that we should get some sleep. I stood up and turned the tv off, then i took Rain's hand and walked to my room. She lied down and i took my shirt off.

Rain's pov.
I blushed when i saw Johnny taking his shirt off. He lied down beside me under the covers. I then began to caress his cheek lovingly. We stared into eachother's eyes, he then put his lips on mine, i blushed and kissed back.
Warning! This is getting heated so if you don't like it then skip it!
We moved in sync as the kiss began to turn heated. Johnny got on top of me and licked my lips asking entrance. I blushed deeply as i opened my mouth and we began to touch eachother with our tongues. He gently caressed my sides and i caressed his chest. We kept going until we needed to breath, we pulled away and he began to kiss my neck, trying to find my soft spot. I then moaned when he found it, i covered my mouth to stop it. "You don't have to cover your mouth, nobody's here Angel" he said as i blushed and nodded. He kept sucking on that soft spot, i moaned even louder and burried my hands in his fur. He tugged on the shirt i had on, so i took it off, revealing my bra.  He then kissed down my collar bone until he stopped. He put his arm under my back, touching the clip of my bra, looking at me as if he's asking for permision. I nodded and he opened the clip.....
*it's save now, and no i'm not going further you perverts*
*Timeskip*
I woke up with strong arms wrapped tightly around me. I turned around to see Johnny sleeping peacefully, so cute. Did we.... really do it? Or was just a dream? I looked down to see my body and his naked. I quickly looked away, my face turning red. It is'nt a dream! We totally did it!! Will i get pregnant?! But.... i'm human and he's a gorilla... I don't think i can....... What would my family and people think about this? I can't just say 'hey mom, uncle i lost my virginity to my gorilla boyfriend so yeah, i don't know if i get pregnant' I should take a shower... i got out of Johnny's arms and got up. I took my clothes and walked to the bathroom.
*Timeskip*

Johnny's pov.
I woke up and smelled breakfast. I looked beside me and saw that Rain was'nt there. I could'nt help but wonder, did i hurt her? Is she mad at me? I got up and took my clothes, i walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

*Timeskip*
I got out of the shower, feeling fresh and clean. I took on my clothes and walked to the kitchen. Rain did'nt notice me as she continued cooking. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her, snugling my face in her neck. She jumped a little but then relaxed. "Morning.." i said. "Morning Johnny" she replied and turned around. "Did you sleep well?" "Yea, you?" "Pretty go-" she stopped and covered her mouth, she then ran to the bathroom. I followed after her and knocked on the door "Rain, are you okay?" She did'nt respond, it sound like she was throwing up.

Rain's pov.
Ugh, i felt so sick... Maybe because of the food yesterday? I continued throwing up and flushed the toilet. I stood up and washed my face, what just happened? Am i.... pregnant? I had a pregnancy test with me for just in case, it won't hurt to try... right?
.
..
...
....
.....
.......
I covered my mouth as i looked at it. But, this is impossible! I can't get... But i am! I'm pregnant!!

Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnn!!