Chapter 7- 'What are you talking about? I could so get laid in prison'

“You’re both seriously leaving the house like this?” Nate asks in disbelief, staring at me and Lacey as we walk out of the front door.

Lacey points at Nate angrily “You forced us to come out, I told you I wasn’t changing!”

It was hard for Nate not to laugh considering Lacey had on bright blue sunglasses to block out the sunlight that would probably push her over the edge.

In all fairness I couldn’t judge her. My sunglasses were yellow.

We had both refused to change out of our slob clothes so we were going to the shop, Lacey wearing the same grey sweatpants as earlier and the superman top, her hair brushed down but still in no way not crazy looking.

I was still in Nate’s oversized grey jumper and pyjama shorts, a pair of brown Ugg boots, yellow sunglasses, no makeup. I attempted to brush my hair but after about 10 seconds I got fed up and thought fuck it, might as well go the whole 9 yards and look like a complete mental hospital escapee.

“You girls really have no shame.” Nate said, shaking his head slightly with a laugh.

Lacey narrowed her eyes at him before replying with a smile “Clearly not if I slept with you.”

Both mine and Drake’s eyes widened slightly before we both burst out laughing, Drake uttering the words ‘burn’ and ‘rinsed like a washing machine’.

Nate however who was not laughing anymore, had a face like he had just sucked on a lemon. Lacey could clearly see she had won this one, and walked past him with a smile so sweet it must have burned Nate even more.

“SHOTGUN!” I yell before my brother has a chance to, taking the opportunity of him getting burned so his guard was down.

“Ah Shit!” Nate suddenly snaps, actually stomping his foot on the ground before storming over to the back seat and climbing in next to a still smiling Lacey.

I smile triumphantly and climb in the passenger seat, while Drake gets in the drivers.

“Let’s hurry up, the quicker we get arrested the quicker this thing is over.” I mutter, annoyed that there is no money and we literally have to lift the food in order to actually eat.

To be fair knowing my cheap brother, we have lots of money left over that dad sent over he’s just not willing to actually spend any of it. And now his criminal best friend is back, he has the perfect accomplice.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, you’ll do just fine in prison.” Drake comments, starting the engine with a smirk on his face.

I shoot my head at him and stare daggers. Was he calling me a criminal? A lesbian? I literally have no idea but I know whatever he just implied, it wasn’t a compliment.

“Shouldn’t you be going on the straight and narrow? You were in gay rape Ville less than 48 hours ago remember?” I ask him.

He shrugs “I’ll be fine. If we get caught I’ll just tell them you made me do it.”

I shake my head, actually laughing at him comment.

We reach the supermarket and Drake parks. I notice he parks near enough to the door and even bothers to reverse before so in case he needs to jump in and drive like a madman, he doesn’t have to waste time reversing.

All four of us go in the shop, grabbing a trolley on the way which Lacey was currently pushing. I notice a few of the people at the checkouts looking at me and Lacey like we were freaks. That may have something to do with the clothes we were wearing and the fact we had still refused to take off our sunglasses even though we were in the shop.