10

September 2016

Candice hadn't been herself since that night. She put up a front to all the group that she was happy but in all honesty she was traumatised. She had never been a situation like that before; even when she dated Rashaad, she had never been in a situation like that before.

As for Kym and the girls after finding out, they were pissed the fuck off. Kym even cried. She was so angry that she wasn't there to protect her girl. She didn't even get to shoot the motherfucker that hurt Candi.

It was fucking with Kym and she knew the shit was eating her girl up inside. Not to mention the stress of Candi's situation, Shyne and Kym both were still on bad terms and it had been 3 weeks.

Both of them were stubborn so it wasn't no way in hell that they would apologise for their actions.

It was September 5th which meant it was Kym's birthday on the Saturday - the 10th. She wasn't really in the mood to celebrate it as she didn't feel like it was a blessing to still be on earth.

She had no type of family around her whatsoever. Of course , Tammie and the girls were like sisters to her but she still had no biological family around her.

She was chilling at home in bed because she was sick as fuck. She felt weak as shit and she couldn't eat a damn thing.

' Maybe it cause I ain't been eating right recently ', she thought.

It was true. Kym had lost her appetite over the past couple of weeks. Everything looked unappetising to her expect Chinese Food. She would eat so much of it and still want more.

There had been a couple of occasions when she ate so much that it came right back up, but she ain't think nothing of it tho.

She was cooling watching Menace II Society. It was her favourite film in the whole world; Kaine was her husband in her eyes. She had just gotten to the bit where Kaine and his cousin were about to get robbed when her phone started ringing.

She looked at the caller ID which read ' ⛽️' Tammie '. She rolled her eyes in annoyance, over the past 3 weeks she had become very antisocial. She didn't wanna be around everybody like she usually did.

" What? What ya ass want? ", Kym said clearly irritated.

" Bitch, I ain't seen you in almost a week and a half and you steady talking about ' what my ass want ', you best get ya lazy ass up and unlock ya door sis ", Tammie went off.

Kym got up rolling her eyes as she went and took her front door off the latch. She immediately turned on her heels heading back to her bedroom. It was pitch black from her black curtains - the tv was her only light.

" Bitch why its so dark in here? Acting like somebody died in here yo ", Tamika scrunched up her face opening the large box of pizza she brought with her. Kym sniffed the air making a stank face.

" Eww , you got pork up in my crib? ", Kym furrowed her eyebrows. " Yeah and ? Why you acting all brand new like you don't be fucking up jerk pork ", Tammie rolled her eyes at Kym.

" That shit smell nasty as hell ", Kym said getting up making a face of disgust.

" Yeah yeah whatever ", Tammie fanned Kym off.