11

My updates are gonna be inconsistent for a month or so. I'm sorry guys I'm just tryna graduate school! I'm almost done but here's a lil something x

Btw whenever Kym is speaking in patois imma just type it normally cause some of ya'll don't understand wtf she be saying Lmao.

It was now October and after taking a trip to the hospital a few days after her discovery, Kym was now officially 2 months pregnant while Tamika was 4 months. Kym had been very antisocial with everyone - even Shyne.

She barely spoke to everyone and spent most of her time sleeping her days away. But she didn't care. She was good being alone. The only person that knew she was pregnant was Shane and Kym made him swear secrecy as soon as she told him.

She didn't want anyone else to know; everyone always made a big deal out of pregnancy like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Sadly - Issa lie. Back pains, swelling feet, mood swings and the list continues. Kym wasn't against having kids - she was just against the process of pregnancy.

Kym sat in the meeting room in between Shyne and Kain whilst Chase and Sincere sat across them along with other members of the Mafia. Shane and his brother - Dominic stood head at the table addressing the group.

" So. I'm starting to realize we got a snake in this bitch ", Shane smirked.

" Now, imma show you what happens to snakes ", Shane said as he snapped his fingers. His 2 workers brought in a badly beaten body with a sack over the head.

He took it off revealing one of his corner workers, Vince. Vince looked barely alive. His eyes were black and swelled up. His skin was purple from the beatings he had received.

" I caught this motherfucker stealing my product. A good brick of white that I was finna give him anyways, ain't that some bullshit? ", Shane smiled amused. He untapped Vince's mouth.

" Awww little Vince. Vinny man. Tut tut tut. You was deadass my best corner worker ", Shane shook his head.

" Fuck You. You think you the shit. The King of Harlem. You don't know shit! Your empire is gonna fall and your gonna die all because you were stupi- ", before Vinny could continue talking shit, Dominic emptied his gun in Vinny's back. Shane frowned at Dominic.

" Man what the fuck ? You not supposed to  kill a nigga in the fucking meeting room ", Shane banged on the table.

" Shut up Shane, just because you're older don't get smart hermano ", Dominic rolled his eyes.

" Watch ya mouth young blood. Now go get the cleaning team and clean this shit up. Got it look like a fucking mess and smelling like shit in this bitch ", Shane sucked his teeth.

Dominic flipped his brother the bird going to get the clean up team. Dominic had to walk pass Shyne to get to the door - not before grilling him on his way out.

" Fuck ya lookin at son ? ", Shyne mugged him back. He and his uncle never got along. His uncle was a snake in his eyes.

" You better watch ya tone nephew. Foreal, I ain't playing with ya monkey ass either ", Dominic warned with a smirk on his face.