12

Kym lay in the hospital unconscious as Shyne sat there watching over her. Just as the ambulance had arrived , he had arrived too.

He was mad as fuck. He didn't know who did that to his girl but what pissed him off the most was the fact that she had been keeping a big secret from him all along - she was pregnant.

He only found out that she was pregnant through the doctor telling him that the baby survived. The room door opened showing Tammie and Sincere.

Tammies face looked red and you could see the tear streaks on her face. To Shyne , she was doing too much but he had to remember that she was a female and she was pregnant.

" How you holding up bro ? ", Sincere asked. It was clear in Shyne's face that he was pissed the fuck off.

" I don't even wanna talk bro. I'm so mad right now ", Shyne scoffed shaking his head.

" Who did this, we can grab the techs and go get me right now. Kym like my sister man and it's sad seeing her like this ", Sincere expressed.

" I don't know who did this. She might know. The door was kinda open when she was found which means she opened the door ", Shyne sighed.

" Who knows where she stay at other than gang? ", Sincere asked in confusion.

" I don't know man.. I don't know ", Shyne breathed deeply. They say in silence for a while.

" Did you know shes pregnant? ", he asked Sincere who opened his eyes wide in shock.

" Deadass bro? ", he asked in disbelief.

" Fucking deadass son ", Shyne scoffed.

" Well is the baby alright? ", Sincere asked him.

" Yeah, she was clutching her stomach to protect it ", Shyne said getting mad. Its shit like this that would piss him off. Kym began to stir from her slumber as Tammie sat by her.

She shot up gasping for air like she was drowning. Tammie grabbed her making her lay back down and calm down.

The nurses rushed in and asked everyone to leave and sit in the hallway for a while. Shyne looked at Tammie who looked distraught and lost.

" Did you know ? ", Shyne asked Tammie through gritted teeth.

" Know what ? ", She asked in confusion.

" Did you know she was pregnant? ", He snapped on her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

" First off, i dont know why you got an attitude with me. Second of all, we all had suspicions that she was around her birthday but she didnt know herself ", Tammie snapped back with attitude.

" Whatever man ", He said dismissing her. As if on cue, the doctor came out of Kyms room.

" Family of Kymesha Pryce? ", He called out. All three of them got up.

" Well Kym is almost fine and so is the baby. She has leg sprain but other than that a few bruises. She's a very lucky lady and whoever did that to her knew what they were doing ", The doctor told them.