17

February 2017
( Lord Knows I keep skipping through the times but shidddd, it's about to get real exciting from this chapter👀 ).

" Go suck yuh madda dawgggg, yuh nuh bad like unruly ", Kymesha sang Popcaan's Stray Dog as she waltzed around the house cleaning. She was 5 months pregnant and couldn't wait to pop her son out.

He was already giving her trouble, always kicking and moving when she was trying to sleep. She was up getting ready for Tammie's baby shower. Tammie couldn't wait to her have her baby boy either.

How ironic; 2 best friends pregnant with boys. She was hype. Zyon Royal Kennedy was due on March 17th 2017 and Kym couldn't wait to see her godbaby.

Shyne came trudging downstairs. He was tired as hell - Kym had worn him out the night before. He snuck up behind her wrapping his arm around her neck and waist before planting a kiss on her neck.

" Ew. Yuh brush yuh teeth from morning? ", Kym playfully grilled him.

" Don't do me ", Shyne screwed up his face making Kym laugh.

" I'm playing, morning baby ", She said with a smirk before planting a kiss on his lips.

" Morning. Man today bout to be busy as fuck ", Shyne sighed scratching his head.

" You damn right about that. I can already see Tamika freaking out about fuckery ", Kym shook her head.

" What time you gotta be over there? It's about 10. ", Shyne told her. Kym's eyes widened.

" I'm supposed to be there for 10 for hair and make-up ", She said in surprise. She was going to be late.

" Damn, Baby I gotta go ", She told Shyne grabbing her car keys off the the key rack and slipping into her very fluffy sliders. They were the only shoes she found comfortable during her pregnancy.

" You bout to forget your dress ", she reminded her. Kym had to have a dress made for the baby shower.

She had to wear blue with a hint of gold to show that she was the one of the God Mothers. " Please can you get it for me? My back hurting ", Kym told him.

Shyne ran upstairs grabbing the dress out the closet before running back downstairs and giving her a kiss on the lips.

" I love you. Be safe ", he told her. She quickly nodded saying ' I love you too ' before rushing over to her car.
--------------------------------------------------

Kym arrived at Tammie's apartment at 10.15. She was 15 minutes late and she already knew she was bout to hear Tammie's mouth running like tap water.

She opened the door with her spare key where she met Nija , Candy and Tammie sitting down getting their hair done by hair stylists.

Candy waved at her and blew her a kiss which Kym returned whilst Nija motioned that Tamika was pissed. Kym quickly rushed and sat down on the chair reserved for her.

" You're late ", Tamika said blandly scrolling through her phone.

" I lost track of time. I'm here now tho. What's poppin? ", Kym asked.