[ Chapter 11 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"A Titan that's taller then the wall?" A young blond boy said out loud.
"The wall is at least 50 meters tall"  a brunette cried out in panick as they looked at the skinless Titan that was peeking over the wall. "We need to get on the boat, Eren." The blond said.

"My mom, my mom is at home" Eren ran to his house with a black haired girl behind him. The blond boy screamed at him, holding his hand at towards his friend but stopping himself.

"Our house, its right there. Still intact and mom is there" Eren prayed.

Eren and the black haired girl turned the corner, seeing their house destroyed. The roof of the building crushing a young looking woman.

"Mom!" The young brunet cried out while running to the house and tried to pull the roof of his mother.

"Eren, please take Mikasa and run!" Eren's mother shouted at her son. "No I'm not gonna leave you here!" He protested, his fingers digging into the wood of the ceiling.

"Eren, for once listen to me!" She shouted while she cried.

"I can pull the roof of you and we're all three saved!" Eren said while him and Mikasa pulled even harder but the roof didn't budge an inch.

"Even if you could that I can't walk because my legs are crushed" The mother said sadly. "We can carry you!" Eren continued determinedly.

Suddenly a blond Garrison soldier came running toward the three and said: "I'll kill it and save all of you."

He ran to the Titan but stopped, he ran back and carried Eren and Mikasa away from their mom. Eren still watching how his mother got eaten by the Titan that the soldier couldn't kill.

●●●

A certain Titan pulled its leg back and smashed the gate in, rubble flying everywhere. "The Collosal Titan is back" Eren shouted  as he readied his blades, staring directly in the eyes of his enemy.

Eren went to kill it but missed and the Colossal Titan dissappeared.

"The gate broke just like five years ago!" Some people shouted and cried. Panick and chaos struck in Trost District as Titans filled through the gates.

●●●

Thomas, Mina and the rest were all dead, eaten by Titans. Erennscreamed out in anger before a Titan bit of his leg. He stumbled on a roof, blood in his eyes.

In the corner of his eye he could see his best friend being picked up by a Titan with a beard.

Before the Titan could eat the blond, Eren swapped places with his friend. He held the huge mouth open as Armin reached out a hand to him.

And before he knew it, Eren was swallowed. Armin screamed loudly with tears in his eyes. Guilt filling his mind as stared at the grinning Titan.

●●●

"Eren, go back! We're gonna stop her!" Petra shouted at the brunet as she zipped through the trees with the rest of the Special Operation Squad.

"No I wanna help you!" Eren shouted back at the strawberry blond woman. She shook her head and shouted at him. "Eren trust us! Didn't you say to Levi that you had faith in us?!"

"I have faith in the Levi squad!" And with that Eren zipped of. Eren couldn't do anything as she watched as the Levi Squad was wiped out completely.

Anger became too much as he bit his hand, transforming into a Titan. He growled as he stomped towards the Female Titan with heavy footsteps.

●●●

Multiple people were gathered in a dark room. A blonde commander stood up. "We've come to know the Female Titan's identity with the help of Armin Arlert. The person we're looking for is Annie Leonhardt, part of the Military Police."

You woke up with a soft gasp, bringing a hand to your forehead as you ruffled your hair. What was that about?

You shrugged it off but you couldn't but worry about the whole ordeal. You stood up from your bed, careful enough to not wake up Mikasa.

You pulled the blankets over your mattress, making it look unused. "Huh?" You muttered out in confusion as you looked at your [Right/Left] hand. "What's this?"

You took a good look at your hand. Instead of seeing your skincolour, you could make out the picture of a black rose on your hand with white scribbles. "What the hell?"

You quickly headed to your drawer, pulling out a single glove and putting it on, now hiding the picture. You sighed out in relief and you didn't even know why.

You ruffled your hair again, now walking out of the room to take a walk in the forests like you did usually.

You never slept very well. You also had insomnia, which doesn't help very much. You normally would experience nightmares from your past, or dream of memories with your brother and friends. But this night seemed very peculiar and you couldn't put a finger on it.

You always woke up before all the other girls and trainees. So you would take a walk before returning to your dorms and getting ready for training.

After a walk you joined breakfast in the  messhall, sitting at a table alone and drinking your favourite tea: black tea.

You sat down to eat you breakfast with only one thought in her mind. What was happening? Were those dreams real? They seemed real to you.. you just had to wait and see. The dreams seemed like you witnessed a scene without being in it, as if you were an outside spectator.

You sighed as you ran your gloved [Right/Left] hand through your hair.

Everyone around you noticed that you were acting differently that day, somewhat even more cold than before. They never said anything to you about it.

☆☆☆