Part 1

It was around 2:00am. Chaeyoung's deep slumber was disturbed by a hand that unconsciously landed on her face.

"Ugh. What the..?"

She turned her head only to see a sleeping mina, her hand still on Chaeyoung's face. She carefully placed mina's hand away from her face, as she was about to continue her sleep she can't help but to glance at mina who was deeply asleep.

"Even when you're asleep, you still look surprisingly beautiful"

She mumbled to herself. She fell silent for a moment, her mind was suddenly filled with memories from the past when she and mina were still young.

"I hope we'll always stay this way Minari"

A smile slowly formed in her lips, she closed her eyes and went back to sleep. That same morning, sunlight rays were scattered all over their room, mainly on their bed. One of the rays struck chaeyoung's face its warmth caused her to wake up. She was staring blankly at the ceiling, half-awake, she noticed mina's hands were now around her waist. Her heart pounded with shock and joy at the same time. She laid still like a corpse not knowing what to do but a part of her was secretly happy about their sleeping position. She looked at mina, still sleeping, she gently brushed her messed hair and traced a finger down her face, repeatedly caressing her rosy cheeks being cautious not to wake her up.

"This is a scene that I would love to wake up to every single day"

She thought. There's no doubt about it. She loves Mina but she's afraid of falling even more deeply inlove with her for she doesn't know if mina feels the same way. She never mentioned it nor asked her about it, she was too scared to know the answer, she would be devastated if the other girl left her when mina finds out the extent of her feelings .No. She wouldn't risk everything that they had already established for an uncertain confession that would either ruin or strengthen their bond. Having her this way was enough for her. She slowly creeped out of bed and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast, she was greeted by a rather heart-warming scene. Jeongyeon embracing Nayeon from behind while nayeon cooks pancakes.

"Getting all lovey-dovey in the morning I see". Chaeyoung said to them with a big teasing grin.

"It's not like we're the only ones, isn't that right my little bunny?" Jeongyeon said with pouty lips that nearly brushed nayeon's cheeks.

"Uh-huh. Did you sleep well chaeng? Oooh. I bet you did, with Minari hugging you like that *giggles* seriously, why don't you just tell it to her? Both of you would make a really good couple."

"Yah! You know it. What if sh-" her speech was cut off when Jeongyeon pressed a piece of pancake in her mouth.

"Yah. Son Chaeyoung. It has been 3 years that we've known each other and 6 years that you and Mina had been "bestfriends", 6 years is not a joke Chaeng. It's long enough to create a feeling of admiration, a little crush or maybe even love. It's about time that you stop playing safe."

Still chewing the food, Chaeyoung just stared at them ,smiled dorkily and made a peace sign gesture, trying to hide that she's thinking deeply about what jeongyeon had said. She headed for the fridge planning to make some coffee for Mina while nayeon poured another batch of pancake mix on the skillet, Jeongyeon's going for another round as usual.

"Chaeng, you can't go on living like this you know, It's hard keeping those feelings to yourself and it's hard for us too, seeing you like that, we want you to be completely happy" Nayeon said

"Nayeon baby is right" said Jeongyeon, munching on more pancakes, As Chaeyoung was about to answer them back, Jeongyeon held a finger, signaling her to wait. She chewed the food swiftly and swallowed what was left.