Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader (Part 10)

Demonxlover: What will happen next~? Let's get right into it, shall we~? But first a short recap~ Enjoy~!

He approached you in silence. "Grell--?" You were cut off by him pushing you onto the bed.
He held you down by your wrists. You struggled a bit. "Grell! Let me go! What are you--?!"
________________________________
You were cut off by the redhead once again. "I won't let you go. I won't have you leaving me again." He said coldly. You were shocked and surprised by his sudden behavior.

He took out his red scissors and held down your wrists with them so that you couldn't escape. You didn't struggle. "Grell, please let me go." You said calmly. "No! I won't have you leaving me again! Never again!" He shouted at you with pain and anger in his green yellow eyes. "Grell..." you said softly as you saw tears trailing down his cheeks, falling down on to your cheek.

You kept lying there, not moving a muscle - looking at the redhead as he looked down. "Why... why? Why do you keep hurting me this way... Why--" You suddenly dragged him into your arms. His eyes narrowed in surprise as he noticed that the scissors were lying on the bed wide open covered in blood. He noticed that your wrists were bleeding. He was about mention it but you cut him off. "Grell, I'm sorry I hurt you this way. I don't remember what I did to hurt you the way that I did, but I promise that I will never leave you again."

Grell looked at you softly as tears trailed down his cheek. You smiled gently and wiped his tears away. You stroke his cheek and closed your eyes and kissed him deeply. The red headed reaper kissed you back. The two of you made love to one another that night like you hadn't done for years...
_______________________________
Demonxlover: Sweet ending~ But as you all now - the end is just the beginning~! Keep an eye out for the next chapter - for it'll certainly be intriguing~!