\~Intro/Disclaimer~/

~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~

**Mature Content**

Rylan Cooper was deemed different from the other little boys and girls...

He was taken at the innocent age of 4 from the Alpha and Luna of Ryewood, who could do nothing but search for their beloved son.

For 16 years he was used, tortured and tested on. When it was discovered upon his rescue that Rylan was a half breed, werewolf and vampire, his parent swore to protect him from the dangers of his new title. Emotional and physical scars haunted him for years, until he was finally ready to be named the new alpha of his father's pack; his past haunting him through every step.

His parents were proud of him, but Rylan's progress was slow and painful and as his recovery continues, a new piece is fitted into his puzzle of a brain, when his mate is revealed to him.

Releasing the beasts inside of him, to reveal the truth about his past. 

----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----//

DISCLAIMER---

-All names, concepts, places, and people are purely fictional and no characters or ideas in the book are based on real-life people or places.. any coincidences are purely random.

-These ideas are all my own and should not be copied, rewritten, or abused in any way. All rights reserved.

-This book contains scenes of violence, swearing, self-harm, depression, torture.... (It's pretty dark) so if any of this offends, triggers or hurts you... Please do not read, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I don't want to trigger anyone Xx

-Let me know what you think by voting and commenting, it is extremely appreciated.

-And lastly, Thank you very much for taking the time out of your precious life to read this book, it means lots, and I hope you enjoy it.

Thankyou!