Chapter 6

''Well it's.....Luna Lovegood'' Theo confessed with a dreamy expression on face.

The room fell silent except for the crackling fire

Draco started laughing 

''You mean Loony Lovegood''Draco managed to say through fits of laughter 

Draco didn't even notice  when Theo got up,but all he felt was pain in his nose and the the world went black.

Draco opened his eyes and immediately regretted it (me everyday). Pain shot up to Draco's head

''Merlin,what happened?''He thought to himself.He gathered all his strength and sat up.Quickly recapping what happened,Draco was pretty certain that he was in the Hospital Wing.And this was proven by  the smell of medicine around him.

''Just bloody perfect''He thought as he got up on his feet

Draco looked round,by the looks of it,it was already diner.He walked to Madam Pomfery's office and as soon as he entered a strong smell of Pepperup Potion.

''Oh good, you're up'' Madam Pomfrey said looking up from her paperwork

Draco nodded,''Well,you're free to go.'' Madam Pomfrey said going back to her paperwork.

Draco made his way out of the Hospital Wing,and as he turned the corner,he saw Blaise and Theo leaning against a the wall half asleep.

''Ahem'' Draco coughed,the two boys jumped up in surprise

''What took you so long?'' Blaise asked yawning.

''Oh I'm sorry that I can't control how long I'm unconscious for'' Draco replied rolling his eyes

''Yeah,Yeah''Blaise smiled

''Glad you're okay'' Theo said quietly

''Listen Theo,I'm sorry that I laughed,you told us that out of confidence we would understand but I decided to be a douche and laugh.'' Draco replied with genuine concern on his face.

The trio stood therein silence before Theo spoke up

''I forgive you,and I'm sorry that I broke your nose.'' Theo said sheepishly

''Nah,it's okay,''

''By the way,what excuse did you guys tell Madam Pomfrey ?'' Draco asked.

''Oh that,we told her you ran into a wall'' Blaise replied smiling

Draco palmed himself in the face ''You just so happened to use the worst excuse ever.''

''It was short notice okay''Theo said shrugging his shoulders''

''Well,this great ,everything sorted out,lets go eat!''Blaise exclaimed making his way down the hallway.

The two remaining boys shrugged and followed the bouncing Slytherin down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''So Draco,who's your partner?'' Theo asked,pulling Draco out of his trance.

And right on que,Hermione walked in,she quickly made her to the Gryffindor table and took her regular seat in front of Ron and Harry and beside Ginny.

All Draco did was motion his head toward the Gryffindor Princess and both,Theo and Blaise knew that their dear friend was stuck with the one and only,know it all,Gryffindor Princess,Hermione Granger.

Thanks guys for being patient with this chapter!More coming REALLY soon!! Check me out on instagram,where i will be posting stuff about the book and just have fun with you guys! :) Find me at LunaGalay1 on instagram (shameless self promo,I know).The profile picture is a Slytherin Qudditch badge. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT,LOVE YOU ALL!!