Chapter 24

We were out side, we all were together, Yi soo called everyone.

"So guys today we're doing a donation, we are planing to make $10,000 to donate to the cancer center. I'm not asking you to just put your money in and don't do anything, now that wouldn't be fun. We will play a game!!!" She said through the microphone. Everyone started to scream.

"We will pick random people that attend her, we will pick 4 girls and 4 guys, and we will have a similar to an auction, don't take me wrong it for the donation. The people who bet will be able to go on a date with those girls and guys"

The guys started to scream

"I will bet on you" a guy said. Everyone started to laugh.

"Sorry but im not playing" Yi soo said, the guys made a said sounds.

"So girls and boys, we have everyone's name in here" she pointed to 2 small matches that had ball in side. The matches, one had boys and one had girls written in a paper and we're sticked on them.

I looked over a yoongi who was beside me, I cant forget that kiss, I know it's not really our first but, it had a different meaning and it felt different. It was deeper and all the other kisses were just peaks on the lips, never was a one this deep. And mostly I couldn't remember those 2 girls, everytime I do some type of skin-ship I remember that day. But this time I didn't, and I'm happy, really happy.

But why did he say punishment, I mean there is no reason for it?

I don't care I'm just really happy that I don't have to worry about anything now. Yi soo started to call random names and after she called 3 names of the girls, she stopped.

"I'm not going to call the 4th name till the end, now let's go to the boys" She said and picked random names.

I'm glad she didn't call me, I don't want to go out on a date with a guy, but it will be good if yoongi would bet on me. He will right?

"And the 3rd guy is.....Min Yoongi" she said. Oh my God I looked over to him and his eyes were wide open.

"Ohh his a married guy, but she will let it slide this time right?" Yi soo said and everyone was looking at me. What he has to get out with a girl. I can just bet on him, and won't let them near him. Those girls had there eyes on him the moment I left to hang out with hyun.

"Yeah, I guess" I said and looked over to yoongi. He was just looking. The other girls cheered.

"Sure you won't be jealous?" Yoong said and smirked.

"I will just bet on you" I said.

"Ok, but your gonna have computation"

I looked at the girls, some were smiling and checking him out.

"And the last girls is......Lee seul bi" Yi soo said. What!!!!! Who's going to bet on me now!!!.

"Looks like we also have to get the husband approval,  so yoongi-iss?" She asked yoongi.

Yoongi P.O.V

What!! NO NO NO of course not. I can't let her go out with those guys. Since I came here till now, they only been talking about how pretty she is. EVEN though they know I'm her husband!!

"Umm...yeah" I said and looked over to Jimin, he better bet on her. Jimin looked at me and looked over to hyun, and back at me and shook his head.

"OK, now let's get ready, there are some close back inside, let's go change if you want to, you have to look your best" Yi soo said. Everyone that was called started to go inside, and everyone alse just want back to the party.