08

Unedited

Madison's pov

"No fair!!!"I whine stomping my foot on the ground making Damien glare at me.

"Just because your pregnant doesn't mean you can act like a brat,you'll get punished after the baby is here!"Damien snaps making me pout

"Go lay down!"he snaps

I huff and walk upstairs cursing at him in my head.

I'm currently six months pregnant and the doctor has suggested that I stay in bed and only be up if I need to go somewhere or just to stretch.

I get really bad back pain which causes me to sometimes fall in pain,or can put the baby in stress as well so I have to stay in bed a lot.

The first 6 months of the whole mom thing went smoothly,nothing happened or anything,but yesterday some of her men attacked.

Of course they were all killed from having high ass security around.

But now Damien is super busy,stressed and grumpy making him take it out on me!

Which is lowkey unfair.

Alec walks into the room and smiles at me

"I'm here to keep you company,plus I need help with the wedding"he says jump into the bed beside me.

I smile and he passes me the wedding planning book.

"The colours of the bridesmaid dresses will be a light blue colour like really light"he says

I nod my head and flip throw the book.

"Wait so who's walking down the aisle"I ask

"Greg"he answered smiling

"I really like him,but he's a little jumpy all the time and still needs to be spanked a lot because he lets things slip"he adds

"He also has really bad attitude"he says making me chuckle

"Are you going to adopt kids"I ask making ale smile to himself.

"We have a surrogate for us,the first child will biological be mine and the second one will be gregs"

I smile at him and we start talking talk about babies and the wedding.

----------------------

I run Damien's shoulders as he sits in front of me on the bed reading through paperwork.

I forced him to come into the room because I was all alone.

"Stop you should be resting"he says making roll my eyes since he can't see me.

"I'm fine,I should be telling you that,when was the last time you slept"I ask.

"I don't know and it doesn't matter!"he snaps

"Yes it does Damien! You need your rest!"I say dropping my hands.

"You need to stop worrying about me Madison!! I need to keep you and the baby safe! I need to get this shit under control madison,she attacked us the other day and I can't have you getting hurt! She's fucking crazy!"he yells making me jump back.

"You don't know what happened to my mom and baby sister,I need to keep you and the baby safe"he says quietly.

I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his back.

"What did she do"I ask quietly.

He sighs and puts the paper down turning away to face me.

"I-i don't want to scare you"he mumbles grabbing me so I sit on his lap.

"I'm sure I could handle it"I say kissing his lips

"Let me in,don't block me out Damien we've been doing so well"I say kissing him again.

"My mother was stabbed about 18 times in the stomach,but your mother removed the baby letting her die beside my mother with 12 stabs the rest she did was unspeakable and makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it,your pregnant and I don't want this stress to be all on you"he says making me go quite

"What if she does that to me"I say after 10 minutes of silence.

I feel him tense under me and he lets out a growl.

"Over my dead body will that fucking Lunatic get you,don't even think that Madison!"he snaps making my eyes get teary

"Sorry,I'm just scared"I whisper making him sigh and pull me closer.

"It's fine baby,but I promise she won't be able to you"he says kissing my head.

"Now go to sleep,you've got an appointment tomorrow"he smiles kissing my head.

Tomorrow I find out the gender of my baby.

----------------------

"It's a girl!"the doctor says making me smile.

I'm so happy right now!

"I'll get you your pictures and you can go back to the house"she says cleaning off my tummy and then leaving.

I sit up pulling my shirt down and look over at Damien.

"Are you happy"I ask making him chuckle

"Of course I am baby girl"he says kissing my belly.

I smile and the doctor comes in handing me the pictures and I leave with Damien.

"Come on you can come to the office"he says grabbing my hand I smile and follow him into his office.

He hands me a note book and pats the hair next to him.

"You can plan the baby shower for next week while I do work"he says making me smile.

He wouldn't let me have one because of all the problems we've been having.

"Thank you! Thank you! thank you!"I say pecking his lips about a million times.

He chuckles and gives me a log kiss as I start to plan.

----------------------

"Alec!"I screech as he runs off knowing Damien won't let me out of bed.

He just broke the news that he's the one who broke my Kyle Jenner eyeshadow.

And Damien won't let me out of bed because I got a really bad wave of pain making me fall.

"Baby girl why are you yelling? You should be sleeping"Damien says walking in.

"Alec broke my eyeshadow!"I sob making Damien chuckle

"It's not funny!"I cry

"Oh baby girl i can get you a new one,you don't need to cry"he says pulling me into his body as he lays down.

I sniffle and rest my head on his shoulder.

"The baby shower is next week"I smile changing the subject.

"I know baby girl,I'll be crazy in the office till then"he says making me pout.

"We are thinking of a plan princess everything will be back to normal soon"he says kissing my lips.

"I love you"I blurt out making my eyes go wide.

He stays silent and I look down

"I didn't mean to say that,I'm sorry"I quickly say turning around.

I hear him and sigh as he turns the lamp of darkness surrounding us.

Well I just fucked everything up.

---------------------

Sorry for the shitty chapters I just need to put in some filler ones lol but more stuff will happen😌❤

Vote.comment.share