Imagine #6 (Nightmare)

Author's note: Hey guys sorry it took me so long to upload a new part, I've been super busy with school! I hope you still enjoy this though. The second part to close call will be out soon. Love you guys! Thanks for reading <3

***TRIGGER WARNING: THIS IMAGINE INCLUDES NIGHTMARES OF PREVIOUS ABUSE AND RAPE! DO NOT READ FURTHER IF THIS IS A TRIGGER FOR YOU!***

"Why were you hanging out with him again? I told you that you only hang out with me!" Your old boyfriend yelled at you.

"He needed my help with something, chill out!"

"Help as in fucking him?" He shot back.

"Max! We didn't have sex! It was fo-"

Suddenly you were cut off by a hard slap across the face.

"Ow, what the fuck was that for?" You screamed out

"Since you like to sleep around, I'm gonna treat you like the dirty whore you are."

Before you could say or do anything, Max grabbed you and continued to hit you over and over again.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, he pulled down your pants and began to have his way with you.

"Max stop! Get off of me! Stop!" You screamed while crying.

Suddenly you heard your partner's voice.

"(Y/N)?, what's wrong? Wake up it's just a dream."

You opened your eyes to see your partner Carisi hovering over you.

"What happened? Where am I?" You said with a panicked voice

"We're in the hotel remember? We're undercover. Is everything okay?"

You didn't say a word as you looked around the room.

"Is there something you need to tell me (Y/N)?" Sonny asked

"It's really not important, let's just go back to sleep."

As you tried to rollback over, Sonny grabbed your arm.

"(Y/N) please, you can trust me."

You looked down at his hand and sighed.

"It's my ex boyfriend, Max. We broke up years ago but sometimes I still have flashbacks and nightmares of the abuse he put me through."

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry, you never deserve to be treated like that."

"It's whatever, I've gotten over it."

"No you haven't! You were literally just screaming and crying in your sleep 5 minutes ago. You're clearly still hurting." He said looking into your eyes.

All you could think about was why he cared so much.

"Why do you want to help me so bad? I can handle it myself."

"I want to help because I care about you. Since the day I first saw you walk into that squad room, I've always wanted to help you. I could and still can see the pain in your eyes."

"And these" He said while rolling up your sleeve to reveal old and new self harm marks.

"I've always noticed, you're not as secretive as you think so please let me help you."

All you could do was cry as Sonny held you tight.

"I love you." Sonny whispered in you ear

You looked up at at him and without hesitation kissed him.

"Thank you, for y'know, caring." You said while still crying

"I'll always care about you (Y/N)."