Imagine #2 (Teased)

Author's note: This is a lil bit smutty, really soft-core though but just a quick warning in case you don't like imagines like this!

Barba had been working all day and was under a lot of stress so you decided to pay him a visit at the office. It was late, Carmen was gone, the only people there were you and Rafael. Lots of thoughts came spilling into your mind, thinking about what you could do to relieve his stress and get him home faster.

You walked to his office and opened the door. Without looking up Rafael called out

"Carmen I'm very busy, it's late, go home."

"It's not Carmen." You said with a little giggle

Rafael looked up surprised.

"Cariño what are you doing here? I have lots of work to do."

"I know but i just really miss you." You said shyly while walking over to his desk.

"Lo siento, cariño." he said while running his hands through his hair

He looked so stressed and upset. It hurt your heart to see the man you loved in this state. You just wanted to clear off his desk and make him forget about everything. You walked over and bent over the desk making sure he got a good look up your skirt.

"C'mon (Y/N) you're distracting me." Rafael said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh don't pretend you don't like what you see, you know you miss every part of me." You said.

Rafael put down his papers with a small grin on his face. He was eyeing you up and down. You could see he wanted you just as bad but you weren't gonna give it to him that easily. You wanted to make him suffer, wait a while before he could do anything to you just like he did when he was at work and you were stuck alone at home. You went behind Rafael and started kissing his neck, slowly and making sure to leave a trail of love bites. You could tell he was getting worked up, he started shifting in his chair and breathing more heavily.

"You just couldn't wait could you (Y/N)" He said in a deeper, sexier tone

"Is it ok if i sit here, counselor?" You said while pointing to his lap

"Be my guest." Rafael said while grinning

He loved when you called him counselor, it made him go crazy for some reason. Maybe it was because it reminded him that he was in charge. You sat down on his lap and started to slowly rub yourself on him. You could feel him getting harder and it just excited you more. He let out a few moans as you continued on. It was so easy to get him worked up.

"You're gonna make me ruin my nice pants (Y/N)"

"Well I guess you wouldn't want me do that, now would you counselor? Looks like you'll just have to wait till you get home then." You said while smiling and walking to the door.

"Oh you're on!" Rafael said while grabbing his things and running after you.