2

Mina's POV
"Well that two may not have the best cousin relationship ever, but they are so boastful and doesn't care who they are insulting." Tzuyu said "That is where they get along. You can say they are related because of that." I heard laughters because of what have Jihyo said. I can't believe that one of the popular ladies here in our campus has a crush on my friend.

My..friend. I dunno. I can't label it. Its just a friendly love and sister love. Right? " Minari~ eat your food. Jeongyeon's buzzing friend is waiting for it." "Hey. Stop it smol bean. Not funny." Jeongyeon exclaimed with a serious tone."Reason to call her No Jam Chae."

"How'd you know that Sana? You're a transferree too!" I said " Tzuyu told me. She's my seatmate." Tzuyu glanced at her and continued eating her food. Chaeyoung did a sad face. She's so cute haha. Uhhh..." Mina eat your food. We only have 20 mins." After she said that, I furiously ate my food. Having shock and 'I-can't-believe' look coming from them, I laughed while wiping off some excess stain on my face. "Didn't expect that coming." Jeongyeon said. I let out a burp. A medium burp. Some laughed at me and some just had their jaws on the floor. I giggled at them saying sorry about my manners.

The bell rang, meaning to say that I have to go to our Chemistry class. Me and Chaeyoung have the same class after recess. Well gotta get going!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Chaeyoung's POV
"Wipe off your sweat. You might get sick.its air-conditioned inside" "5 *inhales* mins *inhales*" Mina is so red. I wiped her sweat. She's panting so hard. Guess she's not used to running.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•FLASHBACK•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

" Mina we only have 10 mins! Come on! " Mina is like a penguin while running haha. So cute.

" You can go Chaeyoung! Im so tired!" " Lemme help you" before she can even speak, I held her hand and ran quickly through the hallway. And yeah. I am blushing. We had a tight grip with our hands. She turned to a complaining penguin to a quiet and obedient penguin.

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪End of Flashback▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

I will never forget that scene. We are 5 mins early and we entered when we saw our teacher coming from a distance. There are only two seats left. Good thing its next to each other.

The thing is, the Kim cousins are infront of it. We don't have any choice but to sit there. " Come on. I saw some vacant chairs." " Wait what. We shouldn't be here." Mina whispered. Before I could reply, our teacher came.

"Good Morning class. I am Ms. Lee Chae-Rin. Your Chemistry teacher. I know all of you so nothing to worry about the sh!tty introduction. So shall we start?" All of us has a shocked expression plastered in our faces. Taehyung and Dahyun looked at each other with an amazed look.

The tip of their lips sharpened. Means they are planning something or having the same thought. Dahyun's vast smile turned to a soft smile when she saw me. I smiled awkwardly.

Not really big fan of her.

NO ONE'S POV
The class is full of laughter and giggles because of their teacher. They never thought that behind her serious and cold face is a warm-hearted and funny lady to teach them about Chemistry. There are times they need to answer her question. Without hesitation, Taehyung and his cousin are having a quiz bee. They know the answer while the others doesn't seem to know any of the question. While they are having the fun recitation, Chaeyoung saw Mina moving her lips. Well she doesn't even know why did she do that but she said what have Mina mouthed while having her head down.