Chapter 37.

I turn off the shower while humming a song. I cover myself with the soft -fluffy- white bathrobe after the loooonnnnggg warm bath that I needed. Now I'm feeling much better. I pat dry my body and then rub my hairs softly by another towel.

"Hmm..." I sigh softly. Then turn the knob of bathroom door. Soon the coldness of the room hit my now sensitive skin.  I shiver slightly holding the bathrobe more close to my body. Then I move to the closet and open it and.....

Ta..da....

It is empty.....

Damn Sanyu ... You are not in your own room. Its the guest room.

I slap myself mentally and make my way toward the door of the room. But before I could turn the knob, I hear some shuffling outside the door.

Fuck.

I hurriedly run to the window and remove the curtains.

Dark... With all the street lights on.

Fuck ... Its almost night.

Randhir must be home ...oh God.

I know we both need to talk but I'm not going to do that in a bathrobe. Right?

He must be downstairs right now. I just have to go to our room, change and talk.

So simple. Isn't it.

Fuck the sarcasm..

OK ... He is downstairs. I can go to other room right?. yeah.., the room which is four room away from this one...

But OK . I can do this. Yeah.

I make my way to the door again. I stand in front of the door. My eyes closed.  Clutching the bathrobe tightly in my hands.

Why the fuck are you so nervous. He is your husband for God sake.

Knock knock

"Sanyukta..?"

Fuck fuck fuck damn. Shit.

"Sanyukta are you in? Fuckin..umm.. I know you are in. Now open the door." He chipped in dangerous calm voice standing just outside of this fucking door.

His voice....so..calm. Which make shivers to ran down my spine.

fuck.

I look down. The robe reach to my mid thighs. I try to tug it a little down....but its not ready to increase its length.

I know I'm insane..

" Sanyukta. Open the door." He chipped again a little louder but still his voice manage to create ripples on my skin.

uh oooo.

I know I'm in danger but I'm more sure that I will be in more danger if he get angry. I mean more angry.

I don't want to see him angry. Specially from me.

I close my eyes as today's incident flashes before me.

mmhhhmm......I need to do this.