August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 11

- August POV -

(a month later)

I was on my way to pick Keira up from school. She decided that she wanted to start college early or whatever so she could get it over with. I was picking her up because...well I don't know. She asked me to pick her up like she ain't got a car or nothing.

" Hey baby. " she said getting in the car.

" Sup witcha' ma. " I said pulling off. " So how was your day? " I asked.

" Oh my god niggas out here is so damn thirsty. I mean every time I turn around I got a nigga asking me when he gone get my number, or when we gone go out and this one dude had the nerve to ask me when was we gone fuck. I slapped the hell out his ass. He pissed me the fuck off. " she said.

I swear I hate asking a female how they day went cause they gone give yo ass the whole nine yards. " Well you tell them niggas I said they better leave you alone. " I said seriously.

" Awe is my baby getting jealous? " She cooed.

" Keira I'm serious. " I said.

" It's okay baby. You know you the only one for me and I only love you. " she said kissing my cheek.

" I better be. " I said grabbing her hand and interlocking our fingers together.

I seen her blush and then she pulled out her phone. " So your birthday is coming up in about two weeks. " she smiled at me.

" Okay. And? " I said.

I ain't all that big on my birthday no more since my brother was killed a few days before I turned 18. Ain't that some shit. They could've at least let him live to see his little bro turn 18 but its all good.

" So what do you want for your birthday? " she asked.

" What I want nobody can give it to me. Not even god himself can give it to me. " I sighed thinking about my brother.

" Well is there anything that I can get you? " she asked.

" Nah. As long as you there for my birthday I'm good. " I said hoping she would dismiss the conversation.

" But Aug- "

" Keira drop it please. By the way I got to go out to NewOrleans next week. Im gone stay for about 3 days. " I said.

" Okay. " she said.

" You not gone question me why I'm going to NewOrleans? " I asked.

" Nope. Im tired of asking you why you going someplace else. If you wanted to tell you would so ain't no point in me asking you. " she shrugged.

" Damn it's like that? " I said pulling up to my house.

" Sadly yes. Why are we here? I want to go home. " she said.

" What you mean? We are home baby girl. " I said.

" We don't live together. " she stated.

" Might as well. You got enough clothes here to say that you live here so come on. " I said getting out.

We walked inside the house and she went straight to the kitchen and started doing something on her lap top. " Now what are you doing? " I asked.