Three

You cringe as you hear the unpleasant sound of your alarm go off. 'morning already' you say out loud as your face freezes up. Starching your arms to hit the snooze button your shoulders creep towards your ears. Your eyes pinch shut as you thought of going back to your highly comfortable disrupted sleeping position.

This was what you never missed about school, waking up in the morning. You round through the five stages of grief every morning which was horrible as if it was a bad dream.

Denial: 'this must be a dream l, I don't have to wake up I'm right, right?!'

Anger: *feeling annoyed* 'ugh' *displeasure*

Bargaining: 'ok if I skip some of my morning routines then I can probably sleep for extra 20-30
Minutes'

Depression: will I spend my life like this why??!! is this the life I get for being a teenager? *sobbing*

Acceptance: fine I'll get out of bed but no grantee I will be in a good mood.

As you thought *I wish I could tune my alarm out and make it part of my dream* your stepmom walks into your room.

"Good morning sunshine how was your sleep? today is the first day of school if I'm not wrong, right?" she says making you feel more anxious and want to crawl back into your Highly Comfortable Sleeping Position and never move out again.

You looked at her with your mind blank losing the words that weren't even there in the beginning. "Ya your right" you answered finally wanting to say *no, of course, it's not it's only the beginning of summer* but unfortunately this was life.

"Will I made breakfast, won't you come and have some with us your
brother and me?" She says but all you could think was how your mom used to do the same.

"Your father won't be joining us he had a call at work and left real early, I also told the maid I would make breakfast for you guys every day when I'm not busy" you looked at her and tears started forming in your eyes you wanted to get up and hug her because you never felt the motherly bound with anyone since your mom passed away.

You told her you would be done in 10 minutes.

Breakfast

You head to the kitchen passed the beautiful carpet that you always felt like you would sink in every time you walked on it.

As you enter you see Taehyung sitting there eating cornflakes instead of what eomma had provided.

"You're up early?" You say taking a sit opposite from where Taehyung was sitting.

"You're up late," he says not looking at you but shoving more and more cornflakes in his mouth. "Taehyung is an early bird he doesn't like sleeping into much" eomeoni says and you turn to look at her. She comes to your table and hands you a plate with scrambled egg and some nice toasted bread. "Thank you," you say as you bow your head slightly. "He woke up 2 hours ago to just sit on the couch watching those violent movies I always told not" she looks at Taehyung and glares at him.

As you finished your breakfast which was after Taehyung you look at the time to see that you didn't have much time. You run upstairs and got changed real quick, you swing your backpack behind you and head out the door. Going downstairs you see Taehyung waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"If you're going to take that long why don't you wake up early?" Ignoring his question like you usually do you go past him he grabs you arms making you not surprised but irritated of how he always did that.

"Eomma is in the kitchen what are you doing?" you look at him and you notice how his eyes were shade or black.

"Are you guys ready?" Eomma calls out and you start panicking knowing how close you were to Taehyung and how her voice was getting closer and closer to you guys.