FORWARD

*The Rose Book*

*The Rose Book*

In a world divided into three races since the ancient times, there sits three kingdoms. The first kingdom is the kingdom of the gods and sits in the heavens ruling above the other two. The second, called Amaryllis, is filled with the prosperous, but the undoubtedly greedy Lekki, a humanoid race that relies much on machinery and the gods above to protect them, since their own bodies are weak. The final kingdom, called only the Wild Woods, is filled with dark and murderous creatures once known as the Mutare.

Honey, a Lekki girl, lives on the border between these three words, and often time finds herself staring into the depths of the Wild Woods. Her whole life she'd been taught that the woods was a dark and dangerous place, where only the night beasts could survive. But, with one simple deal to save her brother's life, Honey finds herself in the depths of these very woods with two very strange boys, searching for something they call the Rose Book.

 But, with one simple deal to save her brother's life, Honey finds herself in the depths of these very woods with two very strange boys, searching for something they call the Rose Book

© All Rights Reserved

The Rose Book and the Amaryllis Chronicles are my own creation and property. Please do not reuse or misuse my work in whole or in part. If you do see this happening please inform me. All images and music videos belong to their respective artists.

In other words, don't steal my stuff.

Thanks again!