13 | ❝also, i'm equal to a motherfucking greek g-❞

raylee | lewis

raylee | lewis

hey?

hi.

what is it, raylee?

nothing. i'm calling you two weeks later because i was caught up in school and stuff. so . . . what's up?

not much.

aha. so i wanted to ask you something . . .

okay?

can you uh . . . describe how you look?

"or you can just search up my name and see for yourself. that works too, y'know."

i know. but i want to hear it from you.

so you haven't searched me up this whole time that we've been talking?

i haven't. honestly.

right. sure, i can describe myself.

. . .

i'm devilishly handsome with teeth as white as . . . the whitest thing on earth. whatever the hell that means. my hair is shiny like that legolas dude. and i'm holy like a guacamole. also, i'm equal to a motherfucking greek g-

no no no. that's not what i mean't and you know it.

but that's what i meant.

jesus christ.

fine, fine. hm . . . i have brown hair and it's not too short or long. my eyes are brown. i think it's hazel.

. . .

i'm 6'2. that's tall, right? raylee, i suck at this. i can't describe myself. sorry.

it's okay.

what about you?

what about me?

describe yourself.

you already know how i look by stalking me.

yeah, i do, but it didn't stalk you. i'm just saying that you could've done the same. and you haven't.

okay?

i don't really believe you.

hm?

when you say that you haven't searched me up.

and i haven't.

you know that i don't really believe you, right?

then don't. i haven't searched you up the whole time we've been talking.

. . . okay.

. . .

. . .

i have red hair. my nose is probably too small. my eyes are hazel as well. i am 5'7, so i guess i'm not too short. an-"

pretty short when you're shorter than me.

. . .

wow, she hung up on me. how mature.

dedicated to cate @violadavis because your stories are to die for and you're literally so amazing i kid you not??