One

So, there's gonna be some Rated X stuff in this chapter FYI.

It's  funny how homophobes try to control someone that identifies with the LGBTQ+ community. It's not funny, it's actually very tragic. Being gay isn't a choice and it certainly isn't easy in today's society. It's especially difficult for someone in the entertainment business. Different managements try their damnedest to keep their game pawns from being outed or suspected of being anything but straight. They won't allow them to be in a relationship unless it's one that they set up to keep people off the rainbow trail. And somehow, they succeed because those same pawns let them control their life. They don't try to defy their management because they know the consequences. They don't stand up for themselves or their relationship because they know what can happen. They aren't allowed to be themselves; they have to play a character. It's truly a tragedy.

Harry always chalked it up to the fact that One Direction's management was filled with bitter old men that were jealous of someone else's happiness or the fact that someone else was getting some when they weren't. That's what made the most logical sense to him with his relationship. They've tried to break him and his boyfriend up so many times - from beards to scandals to rumors. However, Harry and Louis have powered through it every time.

It quickly got to the point that they can't even be seen in the same place together when they're alone with the rest of their band mates in the studio or the bus or anything but an interview or a concert. Even when it's at an interview or concert, they aren't allowed to be next to each other. All because Modest! doesn't want to see a happy couple that just happens to consist of two males.

"Harry? Are you home?"

Harry shut his MacBook and walked  into the main area of his hotel suite to greet his guest. "Hey, Ni. You look winded."

"I just got back from a run with Liam. Remind me to never do that again," Niall said, slightly panting as he stood there with his hands on his knees.

"Why did you go in the first place then?" Harry chuckled.

"Because Liam is a dick and forced me into it. Do you have water or something? I'm about to keel over," Niall panted.

Harry chuckled and waved for him to enter the suite. He reached into the mini-fridge and grabbed out a cold bottle of water, tossing it to the collapsed and sweaty Irishman on the couch. "Did Liam force you into it or did you just want to see him all sweaty and sexy for your own gain?"

"No! I'm straight, Harold. We've had this conversation before," Niall answered, getting all defensive. He sounded like a schoolgirl trying to hide her very obvious crush from her friends.

"If you say so, but don't think that I didn't see you nearly drooling at the sight of him when he recorded in his towel after he got out of the shower last week," Harry taunted as he took a seat in the chair next to the couch.

"Yeah, because he was recording in his towel. Why the hell would you do that? Put some damn clothes on," Niall excused.

"Says the one who recorded the first album completely naked," Harry said, taking a sip of his iced tea.

"Well, you were staring at him too and you have a boyfriend. I don't think Louis would appreciate knowing this information," Niall threatened.

"Oh, shut up, Niall. He knows already. There is no denying that Liam's sexy. However, even if Louis didn't know, he wouldn't think twice about it because he knows that I would never leave him or cheat on him," Harry told him. "Good try though."

Niall rolled his eyes in defeat. "Speaking of, have you talked to him yet?"

A frown formed on Harry's lips. "Unfortunately, no. I've tried texting him and everything, but he won't answer me. I don't know what's going on with him. Ever since management made him go out to the club with that woman last week, he's avoided me completely. Did he tell you how it went or what happened?"