IV

Y/N 

"Well..." Jackson trailed off rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I had no idea how to react; the boy I had met at the club was a world wide Kpop Idol? And he didn't even tell. Oh God what mess had I gotten myself in.

"Yeah this is awkward." I laughed shyly as I looked down at my shoes. I felt him move closer, his presence sending waves of anxioty down my spine.

"I'm sorry," He started before looping an arm around my waist pulling me closer, "For not telling you about this whole other side of my life."

I pulled back slightly taken aback by his comment. Other side of his life? This was his whole life. The fame. The fans.

"Uh yeah you could've mentioned it." I shook my head still a little upset. I looked up to meet the gaze of his eyes, his arm still wrapped around my waist. His gaze made me dizzy from the overwhelming intensity of his dark eyes had. My hand rested on his chest as I tried to steady myself from collapsing because of my weak knees.

On time our moment was ruined by the squeals of Maria and the hearty laughter of Jaebum. Our heads turned to the commotion caused by the pair. Maria was sat next to JB ( or shall I say practically on top of him) as he tickled her and peppered her with small kisses. (A/N: Okay sorry for those that have JB as their bias wrecker/bias like me tbh, but I feel that JB would be super squishy and soft around the girl he liked/was with/wifed)  

"EW!" Jackson exclaimed as he watched his leader and hyung act cute, "Hyung why don't you ever act that cute towards me?~" Jackson mocking questioned attempting to do aegyo.

"Shut up!" JB retorted throwing one of the decorative pillow at Jackson. We both laughed hysterically as Jaebum and Maria blushed.

"Anyway is anyone else hungry cuz I am." I asked trying to move the situation on. 

+ + +

We sat at a nearby park eating Mexican street. I could hear Jackson slowly dying next to me causing us all to burst out laughing.

"What's wrong?" I questioned. He opened his mouth attempting to reply but then began to cough.

"I asked him for no chilli!" He huffed out whipping the bead of sweat that began to run down his forehead.

"Yeah Jackson can't handle spicy food. You see he's not a real man." JB laughed whilst Jackson bite back a retort.

"This is such a nice double date." Maria smiled.

"Double date? Who am I dating?" I ask her slightly shocked. Of course her and JB were all over each other but me and Jackson? No I don't think I could do that with him. I mean he's caring, funny and hot ass hell but his career would get in the way.

"Jackson or course! You two would be so cute together." Maria said, "I mean look Jackson's even blushing from what I said." I turned to look at him. His cheeks had turned a rosy colour causing my face to heat up.

The rest of the night was spent with us going on long walks around downtown LA. As Maria and JB walked ahead of us, me and Jackson were having our own conversations.

"How come you didn't tell me that you were a Kpop idol?" I questioned sticking my hands in my pockets, hiding them from the cold.

"Well every time I meet someone I think I want to get close to they only use me for the fact that I'm an Idol. Meeting you and you not knowing who I was, was refreshing." She smiled shyly at me, the blue and red lights of a bar reflecting off his face.

"Are you saying you want to get close with me?" I laughed but secretly hoping that's what he meant.

"I guess, I mean I can actually have true conversation with you unlike some of the other girls I was seeing." He shrugged.

"From what Maria told me I thought you weren't meant to be in relationships?"

"That's only for three years but we see people secretly. It gets lonely when you're always in the studio or dance practises or on tour." I nodded in agreement.

"What makes me different?" I chimed slightly nudging him in his side.

"You're really cocky you know that?" He laughed as I shrugged, "Well, you're pretty, you're funny and a good listener. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Mhm but can you talk more about how I'm pretty?" I asked sarcastically. He laughed and grabbed my hand stopping. He wrapped my hand in his pulling it close to his chest.

"I like you for who you are, okay?" He smiled kissing my hand. I felt like I was in some sort of movie. How could someone be so sweet? He really was a change from all the other fuck boys I had been with.

"And I like you for who you are too." I smiled resting my head on his chest, wrapping my head around his neck and his wrapping around my waist. I lifted my head about to pull away until I felt his lips on mine. The warmth and pressure of his lip against mine made my heart flutter as I became putty in his arms. Instinctively my hand touched his cheek as the kiss deepened.

"Ah~ Now look who the love sick couple is?" Maria's voice range out as our kiss ended.

"Way to ruin a moment Maria." I sighed feeling the heat rush into my face. Tomorrow was going to be a hard day.

+ + +

A/N: Okay that was chapter 4! I had so much fun writing this and I had a heart attack writing the last part. I hope you didn't have too many heart attacks too! xxx - Queen-Tuan 💖