14

"Seulgi??"

"What is she doing here? What does she want? Why is she crying? What is going on?"

Questions that were going around in Lisa's mind. Her head was starting to ache again. She looked at Seulgi, trying to keep a neutral face and ignore the pain.

Seulgi's eyes were red from crying and her hair was messy and unkempt. Her eyes looked tired. Her body looked very fragile also. "I-I'm s-so sorry for what I d-did," Seulgi was finally able to say. She had her head down but Lisa could see a couple drops of tears fall down.

"So you did this to me?!" Lisa said shocked at Seulgi's words. Jennie,Rose, and Jisoo were all cuddled together in one corner listening intently. Seulgi looked up to look at Lisa with wide and teary eyes.

Seulgi shook her head quickly. "N-no I didn't hurt you, it wasn't me who hurt you at the skating rink or the one who threw that brick at you when you were home," Seulgi said in a voice that sounded pretty paranoiac.

Lisa's face changed from anger to confusion. Something didn't really add up to what Seulgi had said. "Wait. How do you know about the incident at my dorm?" Lisa asked after realizing that. Seulgi realized a bit too late what she had just said.

"I-I. I mean-" Seulgi was lost at words. Lisa looked at Seulgi with anger and confusion at the same time now. "This is the part where my side of the conflict comes in," Seulgi sighed.

Lisa crossed her arms, ready to listen to whatever Seulgi had to say.

"I am definitely not proud of my actions and I know it was foolish of me to do such a thing. I never intended for things to go this far. I never wanted to physically harm you," Seulgi started saying and even more tears started to fall down her round cheeks.

Lisa tried her best to comprehend what Seulgi was talking about. "What do you mean that you never wanted to physically harm me? So you wanted me to be mentally hurt?" Lisa asked the other female.

Seulgi nodded slowly. "I was really hurt at that time and I wasn't thinking properly. I was angry and sad that Jimin had taken away all the love he had for me and gave it to you," she said and took a glance at Jimin, who was still sleeping next to Lisa.

Lisa's face softened as she heard Seulgi's words. "I know that is not a good excuse for what I did," Seulgi said as she wiped away some tears from her cheeks. "Can you just tell us what you did already?" Jisoo asked surprising everyone else. "Sorry..." she said shyly.

Seulgi blinked twice before clearing her throat to speak. "Like I said before, I didn't actually harm Lisa or plan to physically harm her. What I actually did was basically start all of that," Seulgi told the four girls, who were looking at her even more confused now.

"Goodness. Get to the point already!" Jisoo said, getting frustrated.

Once again all attention turned towards Jisoo. "What? It's true," she said rather defensively. Seulgi let out a dry chuckle.

Seulgi took a deep breath and contemplated on whether or not she was ready to confess to her horrible mistake. "After Jimin and I were done, I was in a very bad spot mentally. I ran off without my manager or anyone to escort me and I went to a café," she took another deep breath and everyone around her just continued to listen intensely. "A man sat at the seat right in front of me and at first he didn't say anything to me and so I ignored him. I cried a little because of how hurt I was, and he noticed it. He didn't know who I was because of my mask and I couldn't tell his appearance because he was wearing a mask and some sunglasses. He didn't say anything to me for a while but when I was getting ready to leave, he got up and sat at my table." No one in the room said anything but they all had a similar feeling about this man. He was definitely not going to be good news and that worried them. Especially Lisa. "He said hello and asked me if I was okay. I thought nothing much of it so I replied and told him that I had just broken up with my boyfriend and I wasn't doing so good," Seulgi looked up at Lisa for a slight second and quickly guilt took over her to the point where she felt unable to look at her in the eye.