Relief

Christian's POV
     The sound of coughing wakes. I look around the dark room to see nothing. I hadn't realized I fell asleep. Angel's hand squeezes mine, making me shoot up to turn the light on.
    She squints her eyes as she looks around. "Damnit, can you turn that off?" I ignore that I go back to her. Leaning down I kiss her passionately. She doesn't kiss me back.I pull back.
    "Are you okay?" I ask. "Do you need any help, want anything?" She raises a brow.
    "Just water," she says hesitantly. I go to the corner and get some from my water bottle. I sit back down.
   "Dear god, you scared me so bad. I'm so sorry this happened to you and it should have been me," I rush our. She squeezes her eyes shut. "Your head hurt?" She asks.
   "Yes. Very much so," she answers. I nod, standing. "Um-", she starts but the door closes as I go and find her doctor. She's talking another doctor. I wait patiently for them to stop before stepping up.
   "Um, she's awake," I say. She nods. "Her head is hurting. Is there something you can give her for that?" She nods. Instead of waiting, I run back into the room and sit down again. She's not acting like herself.
    "You sure nothing else is wrong?" I ask. She nods fast. I rest my hand on hers. Her eyes widen in some sort of shock.
   "What happened?" She asks.
    "We were in a crash," I answer. She narrows her eyes in confusion. The door opens as the doctor walks in. She gives Angel a small smile.
    "This is for your head," she says. Angel takes it without question. "Um, are you feeling sick to your stomach? Light headed?"
   "No, mam," she answers. The doctor writes things down before leaving. "Why are you here?" She asks. I bite my lip. Is she mad at me because of this? She's probably under so much stress that she's not thinking straight.
    "Because I love you and I want to be here for you-"
    "Excuse me, you don't love me. You never have," she snaps, and starts breathing frantically. "Where's my dad?" Fuck.
   "Your parents went home. They'll be back in the morning. Nicole came by to see you a little bit ago though," I tell her.
    "What the hell is happening? Who is Nicole?" She demands. I try taking Her hand but she slaps me hard across the face. "I'm sorry."
    "Its fine. You need time to process this. Just know that I'm here for you at all times. I lo-"
    "Don't you dare say that. You don't love me. You don't even know me," she says. That mad eh?
     "I'm sorry." She bites her lip.
    "Has Scott been by?" She asks. Hurt floods through​ me. Am I not good enough for her now? I thought she loved me; that I was good enough for her.
    "No," I fire. I hate that bastard. "I don't know why he would be. He doesn't love you. Doe-"
     "You don't know anything about him! I don't even know you are. Can you get the hell out now!?" Ouch. I stand up.
    I get out to the hall when I stop in my tracks. Her doctor stops in front of me. "Is something wrong?" I ask.
    "I don't know. She's just jot acting like herself right now. Saying weird stiff like she doesn't know me and shit." She holds up a hand.  
     "Saying she doesn't know you?" She asks. I nod. "Don't leave. It's memory loss."

AN: JoshjoshDUN! What do you guys think is gonna happen? Comment and share. The first chapter to my new story is up! Please check it out! Stay alive |-/             -Veah